(OPM: Act 40) Red To Gold Eyes.

"Ah" Saitama nodded. "So 'Yuu' forgot everything ehhh?"

"...." the white haired male looked at Saitama. "....How do you know my name?"

"Well, that's because you are the sister complex brother of my girlfriend" Saitama stated letting out a sigh. "Wow. So you leave for 3 months without a word and you forget us huh?"

"..." sniffing, you hugged Yuu, startling him. "I am glad you are fine.."

"....Eh?" Yuu began to tear up, but he wasn't sure why. "Why.. Why are tears coming out?" he sniffed silently and gently patted your back.

"Anyways" Saitama looked at Yuu. "Why did you attack that group of men? That isn't like you"

"I ... don't know.. for some reason... they pissed me off"

"....Okay"

"Yuu, where is Haruka?" you mumbled remembering she went with him.

"Who?" Yuu looked at you confused.

"Ah... you forgot Haruka too...." you laughed. "Well never mind, come on, come on!" you tugged his arm for him to follow you.

Releasing himself he turned slightly red. "It makes me feel weird when you touch me, so... don't"

"...Okay...." you nodded and lead the way, Saitama holding your hand the whole time.

Leading him to your united room with his, you asked him to sit on a sofa. "Yuu.... you don't remember anything at all?"

He blinked. Opening his mouth he was not sure what to say. Heck, he did not even look the same, if it wasn't for your intuition, you may not have figured it out it was him, nor would he be there.

"I guess not then" you let out a sigh. "Are you hungry? I will make you something"

"Ah! I can get it! After all! I am...." his voice trailed off. "I am....."

Saitama grinned and headed behind you and pinned you against the kitchen counter.

"Saitama!" you yelled.

"Come on sister complex brother, if you don't get your memory back right now, I really WILL make her mine"

"....SAITAMA! YOU BASTARD!" his hair turned purple "HOW DARE YOU!" he stomped over to you two and pushed him away.

"Are you okay?!" he then blinked. "E-Ehh?" he looked at the two of you. "W-What? When did I get here" his eyes returned to the golden color they always had. "Oh man, what..."

Saitama patted his back. "Yo. Welcome back sister complex- I mean, Yuu"

"MM! Welcome back big brother!"