(OPM: Act 17) A Change In Heart

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE MOVING IN???" you loudly exclaimed shaking him. "Noononononno" you shook your head "Please don't do that"

"But why not?" Yuu looked at you, "If you aren't going to come live with me, ill move in with you!" he nuzzled you. "Don't worry! I already teleported my bags to the apartment!"

"AHHHHHH!" you shook him again "NO! Get your bags out right now!"

"B-But..." he sat in the corner "I just want to be with you!"

"..." you looked at him and sighed. "Look here. I understand you do miss me and all, but... this is not the way I want you to do things!" you placed your hands on your hips. "Now listen here, I don't mind you coming over for visits and stuff, but living together is a huge no no! I already have enough with Genos being there!" you scolded him.

"... Let me at least ask Saitama" Yuu mumbled .

"I am sure he is going to say no" you bluntly told him.

"Waaa!" he clinged to you. "It isn't fair! You are my sister! I am the one who should be able to live with you!"

"....." you let out a sigh. "We aren't children! Even if you move in, don't you have a lover or something?" you began to think of excuses "Shouldn't you live with them?"

"After I thought I lost you, I stopped caring about everyone else" he stated honestly. "I don't care about anyone except you my little sister" if he was a dog, his tail would be wagging crazily by now. "Like I said, I focused on all kinds of magic to revive you from the dead if I had to"

"Don't do that!" you exclaimed "What if I came back as a zombie??"

"I will love you and accept you no matter what form you are in!" he replied with a stupid grin.

"Oh my gosh" you face palmed. "You are such a dork"

Yuu hugged you " I don't care what you say, after all, all your words are angelic to me right now"

After a while, you began to talk to him about the past while eating some breakfast, despite him being somewhat bipolar, you could tell he seriously cared about what you felt and said, as he kept an ear out to every word. It felt odd, aside from Saitama and Genos, you never have spoken with someone so freely, was this how close you two were when you were children?

As you continued to chat, soon it was night, but Saitama was yet to come back.

"....he isn't back yet..." you stated as you looked at Yuu.

"..." he sighed and got up "Alright, fine, I SUPPOSE I can track him down..." he hissed snapping his fingers, a light came from the tips of his fingers, a small screen appeared.

"And there he is" he stated patting your head. "Be back in a jiffy" he closed his palms and disappeared. Coming back not even a minute after, Saitama appeared, the Yuu returned as well.

"Saitama!" you jumped up and hugged him tightly. "There you are!"

"Ah. Yeah. I got lost trying to come back, but your sister complex brother got me back with that teleportation power, but how did you find me?"

".... I have a name! It is Yuu!" he hissed at him. "It's easy, all I had to do what track you"

"...." Saitama blankly looked at Yuu before opening his mouth.

"Yuu?" Saitama then nodded "Ah, like there you are, you. As in a person a salesman points to yelling Hey You!!"

"NO! YUU! Y-U-U!" he spelled it out.

"You have such a weird name" Saitama looked at him with a silly expression.

"Instead of being grateful I brought you back, you dare insult me!" he raised his voice, then shook his head, cooling down slowly. "A..Anyways..." he pushed you and him apart from the hug. "I am here because I originally came to take my little sister away, but due to a change of plans I am moving in with you"