(OPM: Act 35) When he says one thing, but means another.

"What???" you blinked looking at him, having a nosebleed. "My, my, my Saitama... you are so brave.... but, but, but..... why so assertive?" 

He looked at your body. "What do you mean? I meant that you will be wet because I need you to wash my back"

"...Wait what?" 

"Yeah, could you help me wash my back?" Saitama smiled. "I can't reach all of my back so..."

"....................."" you sighed taking your clothes off.  "Geez don't say such misleading things" you mumbled tossing your clothes to the laundry basket.

"Alright" you grabbed the body wash and then snapped your fingers. Ohohoho! You got a great idea.

Pouring the body wash over your breasts, you pressed your hands against his chest and rubbed your nipples against his back. "Is this what you wanted my dear Saitama?"

"...W..What are you...?" Saitama grunted a bit, he didn't say stop, and by the way his lower body re-acted, he seemed to really enjoy it. 

"You really are so naughty " you giggled kissing his neck. "I really like that"

Putting his hands over yours, he pushed them down to his member, it was hard.

"I-Is this?" you flinched upon touching it.

"You're really teasing me and of course my body was going to re act like this..." Saitama mumbled.

"S-Saitama..." you looked at him and rubbed his member. "It's so long and thick..." you whispered into his ear.

"I know" Saitama agreed.  "But.... we can't do this right now..."

"What do you mean?"

"SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" a loud yell was heard from the door. "I BROUGHT THE STORE COUPONS AND AD PAPERS YOU REQUESTED"

"Oh. That was faster than I thought" Saitama smiled and  looked back at you. "There is a sale going on tomorrow in the next town, when I heard about that, I couldn't wait and asked Genos to get me a paper from the market"

"...........oh" you replied, getting your body off him. "Well that's...."

He patted your back. "I know isn't that great?" 

"...Sure..." you sighed. "Well, let me wash up, I will go open the door, you just take your time in the shower" you smiled looking at him. 

"Thank you" Saitama nodded, "By the way..." he quietly mumbled.

"Yes?" you washed your hair, with your back turned on him.

"Is it okay if I ... uh..." he played with his fingers, "If I call you nicknames too?. I mean, only if you want, if you don't wanna its cool" his voice stuttered in between words, he sounded anxious as he spoke.

The hot water ran down your skin, looking back at him, your eyes almost sparkled, "You can call me anything you want my dear Saitama" 

"Mmm. Okay" he nodded.

Wrapping a towel over your head, you stepped out of the shower and tucked yourself in a red bathrobe. 

Heading to the door, you noticed Genos with several ads in his arms, almost completely toppled by the stack, he poked his head out to the side and looked at you.

"Ah I brought the ads sensei wanted" he explained.

"Y-yeah I know, come on in" you told him as he stepped in carefully.

"Here let me help you" 'you took a few papers into your own hands after you closed the door after him.

"How many did you bring??" you exclaimed as the stack was heavier than it looked.

"All the ones in the store of course" Genos replied. "I was not sure how many sensei would need so I brought all of them"

"..." you looked at him and let out a nervous chuckle. " I don't think he is going to need all of these" you quietly mumbled as you set them down at the table at the living room.

"Oh" Genos blinked setting them down next to the stack you held. "Speaking of which where is sensei? He told me he was in your apartment" 

"He is in the shower" 

"Oh, did he shower after you?" Genos looked at you. "You still have your bath robe on"

"Ah yes um" you mumbled. "Well anyways, I am going to go change, so um, take a seat, ill serve you some tea yeah?"

Heading to your bedroom, Iris turned on and headed towards you.

"Welcome back mistress, would you like for me to make some tea?"

"Ah Iris, yes please do serve the guest we have in the living room" you replied as you changed.

"Yes mistress" she bowed her head. "Excuse me" she headed out the door.

Putting on some shorts and a t-shirt, you began to blow dry your hair when a loud voice came from the living room.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY????"

** Note From Writer: I am so sorry for the slow updates ;-; full time college & work is not fun and its really hard for me to keep up with updates frequently, thank you all for being patient with me**