(OPM: Act 21) Nostalgic Feeling

Appearing in what seemed like the main room, unlike your room or the rest that were very nicely decorated, this room was more simple. A table was in the middle along with a door that lead to a balcony outside, it was currently open, allowing the wind to enter.

Opening your lips, you called out to Yuu. "H-Hey!" you came in. "Are you okay?"

".... Oh!" Yuu appeared before you, but his hair color and eyes had changed back to normal. "My cute little sister!" he hugged you. "Now, now, I know I told you to come visit me anytime, but please knock next time okay?" he giggled.

"S-Sorry, its just that I saw that you fought the snake outside, but you defeated it so quickly I just-"

"Shh" he nodded "I know, you came to ask why I have a different power right?"

You nodded.

"Alright, I don't mind telling you, come come!" he sat you down and offered you homemade cookies in the shape of hearts. "Want tea?"

"S-Sure..." you nodded taking a bite out of the cookie, it was very sweet, but somehow, it felt nostalgic. "This is really good" you chewed on the cookie. "It feels like, I had this before..."

"That is because you did" Yuu hummed as he poured you a cup and set it next to you. "When we were younger, I used to bake for you all the time"

"I ... I see.." you stated taking a sip of the tea.

"Yeah" he sat across from you and smiled gently while looking at you. " I remember I was always the one to cook for the two of us since our parents never really cared. Which is why I always made sure you stood by me all the time" his tone turned serious. "I felt as long as we were together, we could pass anything, but then.... that happened" he gripped his hands.

"I still regret not being able to stop our parents from harming you, forget me, I didn't care what they did to me, but you...." he gritted his teeth. "Even though you begged and pleaded for them to stop, for months they experimented on both of us, until we obtained our powers we got now"

"In exchange for forgetting our past, you got the power to teleport yourself and things around you" Yuu explained. "The reason why I got more powers is because..." he fidget his fingers. "Is because I made a deal with them"

"A deal?" you looked at him.

"Right. I told them that, I was willing to take all the experiments they wanted on my body, as long as they stopped on you. However.... they broke their promise and still used you. So.. that is when I lost it and I ... I...." he trembled and almost broke out into tears.

Patting his head, he looked at you, his eyes glittering, "It is okay Yuu" you smiled at him "I am here, alive, and so are you, that is all that matters. Thank you for always looking out for me, you are the best"

"....You have no idea how much I needed to hear that" Yuu sniffed and shook off his tears. "I still feel like I am dreaming, that you are here" he touched your cheek, "I don't want you to ever suffer again" he kissed your forehead. "That is why...." he stopped and smiled. "Well, anyways, my hair color changes depending on what power I decide to use"

"Oh, and your eye color ?" you blinked.

"Oh yeah that too!" Yuu laughed. "Man, I really am such a mess. Soon enough maybe my hair will turn into the rainbow!"

"You are so silly" you giggled.

"You told me that all the time too when we were little" Yuu chuckled and up. "Well anyways, I need to go check on that snake, depending on if it co-operates, I will keep it alive, otherwise, snake stew tonight!"

"Epp!" You looked at him. "Okay, well I am going to head back now, thank you big brother for everything, by the way I love your gift, it is the cutest!" you hugged him. "Let me make you and everyone else a meal, I want to thank you all for your hard work!" you let him go and waved leaving his room. "Come on over tomorrow night okay?" with that you left.

"......" locking the door with his power, he stepped to his restroom and looked at his reflection, his golden eyes turned dark red, he flicked his tongue. "So ... not only does my hair color change, but my eyes too now?..." he took a deep breath and chuckled to himself, "Looks like.... the affects are taking toll on my body after all these years .... damn it all"