(OPM: Act 12) Yuu

It has been an hour since Saitama has left to look for Genos, you sat still in the couch, messing with one of your curls you touched the necklace once more, you never thought Saitama would do such a romantic thing, your efforts were finally starting to pay off! ... or so you think.

You began to feel dizzy, you touched your head "H-Huh?" you pressed your forehead as your head began to spin, closing your eyes you moaned a bit and got up, opening them weakly. "I.. can't get sick, I still have to celebrate Valentine's Day with Saitama... and Genos..." you mumbled as you got medicine from the cabinet and took an advil, drinking some water, you felt your heart thumping, "E...Er..." you stumbled to the couch and sat down once more. "W...What is this feeling?" you told yourself as you felt your heartbeat thump against your chest, but yet, you felt numb. Looking down at your hands, you began to lose consciousness of your surroundings. Closing your eyes, you fell asleep. 

When you woke up again, your hands were tied together in front of you, with ropes against your stomach and feet, your eyes shifted from what seemed like a clean white floor, to the blazing white lights that pointed at you.

"Welcome back my dear" a voice stated, footsteps tapping on the white floor, the lights made it hard for you to see what was past them, you then frowned, turning serious. "Who is there??" 

A tall figure, wearing a white coat appeared before you. Blue long hair rested in a ponytail against his shoulder, his golden eyes glanced at you, he touched your cheek, in retaliation you spit on his face, upon closer inspection, the man seemed young, by physical appearance anyways. "Do not touch me, answer me, where the hell am I?" you glared at the man, getting irritated.

"My, my short tempered as always" he stated wiping off your saliva with a napkin.

"You don't even remember me" he began to laugh and snapped his fingers, a person in a white coat and glasses appeared, dropping off a table that contained all kinds of medical equipment, along with a purple liquid in a clear jar.

"My name is Yuu" the man grinned widely "Welcome back, my little sister"

"S-Sister?" you blinked and tried to get out of the ropes. "Don't be ridiculous! I don't have any siblings!"

"It seems you really did forget about everyone, including me" Yuu stated picking up a needle and injecting the purple liquid in it."Yet you know about your power to teleport" he continued as he shook the needle in his fingers.

"...." you peered at him, there was no way he could know about that unless he was watching over you. "So.. What exactly do you want?" you stated, keeping your eyes on the needle. 

"Well. Let's go back a bit" he cleared his throat. "10 years ago, I was abandoned by my family, no one wanted me, and before I knew it, I was in a foster home. No one really talked to me, but then, then i met you, my future little sister. We both played together, protected each other, and you were the only one who acknowledged my presence, and to my luck, we both were adopted by the same foster parents"

 "For so long, I always looked out for you when I grew older.  Whether it was school, or just in general, I always made sure to protect you, I was so happy with just watching over you, but then... then our foster parents..." he gripped the needle, frowning. "When we turned 16, they used us for their experiments"

"E-Experiments?" you repeated, listening to him. 

"Yes. They were obsessed with powers, super natural powers no human could get. When the government denied them both any humans to use, they... they turned on us."Day after day, we both suffered. I can still hear your cries for help in my ears, the pure smile you held was gone. And after we suffered for so long, one day, they finally succeeded" he looked up at the lights. "Yes. We both became humans with powers beyond anyone's dream" he stated leaning his face closer to yours.

"And unfortunately, that was their downfall, because..." he grinned in a spine chilling matter, "As soon as they succeed, I made sure they payed dearly for harming you my little sister"

Your eyes widened as you shook your head "No! No!" you denied it. "You're lying!"

"How else do you think you got your power?" he stated leaning back and crossed his arms. "You lost your consciousness for so long, and when you finally awoke from the hospital, you ran away" he kept going "I feel it is part my fault you cannot remember a thing about what happened, that must be why you can still keep going, despite everything that happened" Yuu hummed. "But don't worry, big brother is going to make you feel all better with this" he pointed out the liquid in the needle.

"W-What is that?" you became frightened, you tried to get out of the rope, but it was no use, you tried to put your hands together to try to teleport, but it was no use, for some reason your power would not activate.

"Trying to use that now? I already injected some of this in you, this will make your power disappear from your body" he grabbed your arm, getting ready to inject another amount in it. "Don't worry, with enough, you will become normal again"

"Please, let me go" you looked at him "If you really are my brother, why are you doing this?"

"I am doing this because it is my duty as your brother to protect you" he touched your hair "You have grown so much my sister" he mumbled and injected the liquid in you. 

He touched your forehead and closed his eyes, then opened them.

"Ah, so Saitama huh?" he stated letting go of your forehead. "He is the man you love?" Yuu hissed and touched the necklace on your neck.

"Well then, I will make sure that he pays dearly" Yuu stated, opening the lock . "I am glad my assistant gave this to you, I would not have thought something like this would work"

"H-hey! Assistant?" you gnarled. "You mean that this was part of your plan??" you got really mad, your eyes glew, "Yuu!! I will kill you if you dare harm Saitama!"

"Oh?" he shook his head "I won't be doing a thing to him, you will" he stated placing the palm of his hand over the lock and chanted some words. "I put a curse over your body, if he doesn't do something about it within 3 days, not only will he suffer a tragic death, I will make sure that you get front row seats see it"

"...." you began to cry. "No! Please don't"

"Don't worry, it will only work successfully as long as you have that necklace on" with that he placed his hand over your forehead again "Although you won't remember that" he began to chant something before he let go off your forehead, your eyes lost their sparkle, you looked at him, suddenly feeling heavy.

"I will now send you back, until we see each other again my cute sister" he stated and with that, you closed your eyes. 

Opening your eyes once more, you blinked to look around, it was now 6 PM at night and Saitama and Genos were about to cut a piece of cake.

"Oh" Saitama looked at you, "You are finally awake. Walking over to you, he leaned down. "Are you okay?"

"H-Huh?" you felt your cheeks wet, from all the tears that rolled down your cheeks "W-What is this?" you touched your cheeks "For some reason, I can't stop crying..."