(OPM: Act 38) Surprise! Message!

It felt like it happened so quickly. Yuu's final words still rang in your ears as if he had just told you yesterday, although, it has been more than 3 months now since he disappeared. 

"H-Hey...." Saitama came over to you as you sat on your bed. "Do you want to go check out the town? They finally managed to fix all the damage...."

"T-Thank you Saitama but.... " your eyes averted and let out a sigh. " I don't know if I want to go out today"

"..." Saitama closed the door behind him and sat next to you and pressed you against his chest. "I know, I know it hurts and bothers you, but, would that sister complex brother really want to see you like this?"

"....." you took a deep breath and nodded "I suppose you are right..." you got up. "I really shouldn't sit here and dwell"

A knock came on the door as you made up your mind.

"Come in" you spoke.

Coming in, Iris appeared before you two.  "Please excuse my intrusion" she bowed her head as she headed over to you. 

"Mistress" she bowed her head once more. "My data tells me you finally calmed down" she began to speak. "I was programmed to show you something  Master Yuu left once your emotions calmed down"

"...What is it?" you looked at her.

Nodding, she placed her hands apart from her chest and what appeared like a shape of a letter appeared in her hands. The paper was shaped by small clouds, Iris's eyes stared at the imaginary paper and she opened her mouth as she began to read.

"To my dear little sister, 

To be honest, I didn't want to suddenly leave, but, I must do what I have to while I can still walk. Don't worry, I most likely haven't contacted you because I have been busy with my laboratory work. Tell my fans I am sorry that I left so suddenly, but how can I let them see me like this? The horror! Haha.

In all seriousness, please take care and.... let Saitama know...

I....

Will kick his ass if he touches you while I am out. Okay, thanks! See you soon! 

                                                                                                                                             With Love, Yuu.

Ah! P.S:  Tell Iris to 'activate' that and something great will happen!

Tearing up again, you  sniffed and looked at Iris as she finished reading. Blinking she bowed her head once more.

Anxious, you calmed down as fast as you could, wanting to know what it was you told her 'Activate' and her eyes glowed as your walls of your apartment began to shake. 

"W-what?" Saitama looked around as you did as well.

Within minutes, what was already your large living room, became larger as Yuu's apartment merged with yours.

Being able to completely see what was in his room, you blinked as the moving came to a stop once everything was split.

"Master Yuu designed your room and his to merge once he knew he was going to leave." she bowed her head. "Please feel free to use what you like- is what he told me to tell you as well"

"Iris...." you looked over at her. "I know you probably won't know ... but I just have to ask.... when Yuu was still looking for me... did he do anything... bad? When I went to the Hero Association to get my license, some men recognized me and knew I was his sister, but they looked at me with fear... so.... " your voice trailed off.

"...."Iris looked at you and replied. "Mistress, there is some things the late master did not want you to know. Master Yuu worried you would ask him right before his leave, but he was glad you did not, so I thank you for it" she smiled. "I apologize, but the information you ask me for isn't available in my data or it is locked" 

"Okay.." you nodded as you headed towards the end of your room to go to his side. 

A nice smell of cologne hit your nose. His area was very well organized and looked like something out of a magazine. 

"Wow, he really is something else" Saitama stated right behind you. 

"..!" you looked back at him to see him holding a golden statue. "How much could this even sell for..?"

"...Saitama!' you smiled. "Don't touch that!"

"..." he put it back down and smiled back at you. "There. You finally smiled"

"..." You felt your fingers intertwine with his.  "Thanks... I think I needed that"

"OHOHOHOHO" A loud voice interrupted you two "I see, I see. So I left so soon!"

"Y-Yuu??" you looked around but didn't see him.

"Welcome! Welcome my beloved sister!" his voice sung. "Ahhhh! How sad I cannot see you in my room! Oh wait... I am sure Saitama is probably there too huh?"

"Yeah" Saitama looked up at the voice coming from the lamp on the ceiling.

"Well, Well, let's put that aside shall we? I am sure you got plenty of questions about me, and what I went to go do right about now"

"Ahem. Ahem. Let's see... how shall I start..? Well. Let me start off with saying, thanks! Thanks for not asking about what happened in the past. To be honest, I rather not talk about what happened in too much detail about the stuff I went through and did. But anyways, that isn't what I recorded this message for. Well, by now I already went to the old laboratory I worked for if you are hearing this message. I don't know what will happen or if I will come back alive at that point, however, please support me even if I change for some odd reason. I trust the doctors! So it will be fine! Just take care... and remember! Big brother loves you!

Ah yes, also, Saitama! IF YOU TOUCH MY SISTER ILL KICK YOUR ASS. Okay, thanks!"

Saitama tugged your arm and touched your breasts. "Oi, I am touching her, what shall you do?"

"S-Saitama!" you blushed and placed your arms over his. "Y-You.."

"Well I mean. I kinda miss him bugging me, so the faster he gets here the better"

"Y-Yeah..." you nodded as he kissed the back of your neck.