(OPM: Act 22) Jealousy

The next day, you woke up bright and early, heading to the supermarket in the next town, you bought all kinds of food to make today. Yesterday you made sure to apologize to Genos and Saitama for acting weird, who in exchange understood you and told you it was okay.

Although you did invite them over, and you knew you would see Saitama tonight, you wanted to have some alone time with Saitama, but haven't found a right time to tell him.

As you did some shopping, you teleported the bags home, when you suddenly bumped into someone. "A-Ah sorr" you blinked to see Saitama.

"S-Saitama?" you gasped and hugged him "Saitama my honey!"

"H-Hey" Saitama noticed a couple of people looking at you two, "O-Oi..." he mumbled.

"S-Sorry!" you let him go, "Where is Genos?"

"He isn't with me right now" Saitama replied. "He stayed at my apartment, insisting on cleaning, even though he is next door, he still acts like we did before" he sighed "Gee, so I made the excuse that I needed to buy some stuff to leave him be"

This was the perfect timing to be able to be with him. "In that case, why don't we spend some time together?" you looked at your cellphone. "I am going to cook dinner for you guys later on, but I am free until then" you grinned. "Please?"

"..Alright..." he mumbled

"Yay!" you sung "Where should we go? The mall? Ice skating? The movies? Ahhh! This would be like our first date together!" you exclaimed, Saitama just looked at you.

"Ohhh!" you snapped your fingers, "Let's go to the mall! I want to buy something cute to wear for tonight!" you looked at him "And I want you to help me! Is that alright??"

"Okay" he replied.

"Let's go!" you held his hand, he relentlessly followed you.

As you were inside the mall, your eyes twinkled. It has been a while since you have come to treat yourself, you then grinned, having devilish thoughts, you remembered the store where Mia helped you out, it had such alluring clothes, and with you two being alone, it was the perfect time.

"There is this store I really like here, let's go there!" you told him, Saitama looked at you, as if you were planning something.

Standing in front of the store, 'Hot Temptation' was in big letters, Saitama looked at it then you, "H-Hey you aren't going to take me in too are yo-"

"Look at all the cute dresses!" you placed a few in front of him as he was already inside before he could finish his sentence. "Which one do you like best? This one? Or this one?" you giggled as he didn't say anything .

"Oh! You are back!" a familiar voice stated.

Turning around, you saw Mia smile to you. "Hi!"

"Oh Mia!" you stepped aside and talked to her. "It has been so long!"

"Yes it has, how have you been honey?" Mia stated.

"Great, thank you so much for last time!"

"No problem, is that..." she whispered "The guy you like?"

You nodded "He is the o-" you stopped when you noticed Saitama holding up a frilly thong.

"What does this even cover? How do women wear this?" he mumbled as he grabbed a few more.

You face palmed "Yeah that is him"

"I.. I see" Mia chuckled and snapped her fingers. "Why don't you try on something and make him go in with you?"