(OPM: Act 6) Don't give up!

"Why is he such a idiot?" you mumbled tossing yourself on his bed and let out a loud sigh. "And yet..." you stopped in your words as the bed smelled like him. It was a small bed for one, the cover was a simple blue color, and the pillow was nothing fancy, but just the idea of being on his bed made you happy. "So... that weirdo, he lives here too..." you thought as you sat up and tried to understand things in your own way. "So let me think, he did say he was on a mission? So he was gone?" it had a least explained why you never did see the guy when you were on your way to visit Saitama. Although, that did not change the fact that it meant Genos was already living here with him, but why?

You began to ponder, why would an man live with another man? Is it really only because Saitama was teaching Genos? But, what was he teaching him? How he got so strong? He moved in just for that? All kinds of thoughts flew in your mind, not sure what to think, you then began to think about how it may just not be for fighting lessons at all.

Could it be that Saitama is...? You shook your head at the thought. "NO NO NO!" you blurted out as a scene appeared in your mind. 

It was the middle of the night, Saitama woke up to see Genos standing before him with nothing on. "Oh sensei, won't you teach me more?" he would lean closer to him, whispering in his ear

"Gee" Saitama blushed, touching his cheek " you sure have plenty of energy even after a long day huh?"  Genos would then move his face over slowly to k-

"AHHH!" you shook your head, interrupting the thought. You did not want to accept this, but, it would be a logical conclusion at this rate.  Saitama did say he did not love you, he had not once blushed or made a move on you despite trying to seduce him.As well, said you both did not know each other that well yet, but... you had your doubts. After all, he is a grown adult now, if it was a teenager, it would seem more acceptable, but it isn't the situation here, surely he would have at least flicked an eye your way or at least to peek at you!

Normally, most girls would have lost their confidence by now, but no, not you. You already convinced yourself that you would try your best to get Saitama to look your way, sure, the situation may seem bleak, but Saitama did allow you to live with him after all, it is a start. 

"Alright!" you hit your face with both of your hands, leaving red marks on your cheeks and began to talk yourself into confidence again. "Remember, never give up!" you began to mumble as you got up from the bed and began to do sit ups in place. "Okay, one... two... three..."

"Sensei, I can hear that girl talking to herself, is she okay?" Genos stated as he was cutting vegetables and tossing them into a large metal pot over the stove.

"Er, she is fine" Saitama stated looking at the door of his own room and rubbed his head. "I think"