Sai x Emo!Reader Au!

This will be a modern day au since I think it would be easier to write.
And I am not Emo, I have nothing against Emos,Goths, Scenes, I'm sorry this might be way off from what a Emo is stereotyped as.

Your P.O.V*

'I know that hope weights on your mind, lost within the seams.
It seems like we lose ourselves in between.
And the harder things become, the harder you push away. Yeah baby, yeah baby, it kills me.
You said it, you said it, I'll take you at your word'

A gentle tap was placed on my shoulder which cause me to look up, I took out my earphones and smiled.
"Hey Sai." He looked down at me and gave me one of his fake smiles.
"What are you doing __?" He sat down beside me and crossed his legs.
"Listening to music, I have nothing better to do." He chuckled softly.
"I highly doubt that __, you could be out partying, getting drunk, high, you name it." I sighed and put my head on his shoulder.
"I don't trust parties, and drugs and alcohol isn't good for your body." Sai wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at Sai. "Don't get too attached to me." I knocked his arm off of my shoulder and grabbed my phone. I stood up and looked down at him. "I'll see you around."

Time Skip/ Your P.O.V*

I was at home resting on my bed thinking about what I told Sai. I shouldn't have said that but if something were to happen to me I wouldn't want him to get hurt.

Knock
Knock

I heard two loud knocks on the front door so I ran downstairs to get the door. I unlocked the door and opened it there stood Sai with a black rose.
"I know you don't like normal things so I painted it black." (Anyone get the reference?) I smiled and took the rose. "Thanks Sai. Come in." I stepped out of the doorway so he could come in. Once he came in I shut the door. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier." I quickly apologized. Sai walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"It's alright __ I know you don't want to be hurt again. I just don't want to lose you...because I love you." My face turned beet red and I buried my face into his chest. "I love you too."

Song:
You Kill Me (In A Good Way) -Sleeping With Sirens

Reference:
American Horror Story: Murder House.

I own no characters, pictures, music, etc.