Shikamaru x Reader

You invited (*cough* forced) Shikamaru to take a walk with you outside of the village today.
"I didn't want to do anything today." He complained.
"Aww you don't like spending time with me?" You pouted.
"No, no, it's not that, I'm just really lazy. I like spending time with you."
"I feel like you just confessed to me!" You hugged him so hard it knocked the breath out of him.
"I just did." He hugged you back. You blushed and buried your face in his shirt.
He put his hands on your shoulders causing you to look straight at his chest, still embarrassed. He put one hand under you chin and tilted your head up to look at him.
Slowly, he bent down and placed a soft kiss on your lips.
"Woah! Get some Shikamaru!" Kiba yelled as him, Akamaru, Shino, and Hinata stepped out of some bushes nearby.
"Can I have a kiss, (F/N)?" Kiba asked and Akamaru barked. Shikamaru shot him a glare.
"No, you can't, she's my girlfriend now." Shikamaru said and wrapped his arms around you.
"No fair! I want a kiss too! She's hot!" Kiba whined.
"Tough luck." Shikamaru said and kissed you again.
"Get a room, Lovebirds." Kiba said as he walked back into the bushes and the rest of the team followed.
"I love you, Shikamaru." You smiled.
"I love you too, (F/N)."