Dean looks at the school coming into view as they kept walking and thinking of what Sami said and just brushed it off. Hell he was sure he had tons of concussions from his father and from seizures he knew he fell from and didn't care. But he was glad he had Sami as a best friend and he knew he cared but just wasn't worried.

They arrived at the school and still had five minutes before the bell and AJ comes running over to us and jumps on Sami and they go at it. Nothing new like they never seen each other for days, but I guess it works for them. He goes and sits on the bench and waits. He looks around the school and sees couples everywhere, and he sees his self with someone, but right now his life's to fucked up and complicated.

He hears noise coming up and of course cheerleaders and the fucking football players. He hates those clicks the most, acting like the own the whole school. Getting away with everything and failing everything damn subject in school and still pass because of who they are. Hell he's barely hanging on in class and the teachers want to pass him just to get him out of their classrooms.

He saw one of the football players trip a geek and he was bleeding. Dean being a stupid fucking brave ass, gets up and goes over and gets in the players face. First he helps the geek up and it's not like they are friends or will become friends he just hate two on one. He knew was in store for him and he'll put up a fight, but these guys get away with enough.

"Look here Wade!" Kevin said looking at Dean. "This poor chump decided to be brave by saving a geek his friend."

Wade laughs, and pushes Dean. "I see that...wonder when this happen?" Wade smacks him in the back of his head.

Dean got pissed, for one his head already hurt and that slap just made it worse. Two he's not a chump and three he has no friends but Sami. He hated these guys in his face and they needed to back off before one of them gets hurt. He can take an ass beating and he can give one if needed to be given one and today was the day. He clenches his fist and waited for one of them to throw the first punch. No he was begging for one of them to throw the first punch.

Wade saw Dean's fist clench and nudges at Kevin. "Look the chump wants a fight and isn't that sweet." Wade laughs, and pushes Dean. "Come on chump what do you plan on doing huh? Going to fight us both for pushing your little friend?"

Dean looks at Wade. "He's not my friend dick head and don't push me, you won't like the outcome I can assure you on that."

Of course Wade had to keep pushing Dean and pushing him and Dean punched Wade right in the face and then Kevin knocked him down from behind and both started pounding on him and he got a few shots in, but the double team got the best of Dean. Sami seen what happen and jumped in and helped Dean to even the score and pretty much took over. But the damage was already done to Dean, and he was use to it.

The bell rang and Dean laid on the ground still and had a busted lip and his nose was bleeding. Sami bent down and helped him up and Dean felt like shit and his head pounded more and he wishedi he didn't help. He went to the boys bathroom and cleaned up before homeroom. He looked in the mirror and was glad they didn't hit his face, he didn't need to explain to his boss again about a black eye. A busted lip isn't nothing, but a black eye isn't as easy. After cleaning up and walking with his head down into homeroom, and put his head down on his desk until next period.

All thru his classes Dean wanted it to end and finally his last class was his sorta favorite it was math. He wasn't stupid when it came to it, he thought to his self how hard is it? Plus it had his favorite teacher who understood him Mr. Shawm Michaels. He walks into the back of the class and sit down and puts his head down and ignores those around him. Just as class was about to begin when he was called to the principals.

He gets up and walks out of class and as he's walking he thinks to his self. 'Great what did I possibly do today? I swear this principal hates me.' He shakes his head, and walks. He gets to the office and tells the secretary the principal is waiting for him, and sits down and waits. He sits and waits for what seems like forever, cause he has to be at work after school and can't afford to be late.

Principal Helmsley calls him and tells him to have a seat and makes him wait before speaking. "Dean...we seem to have a problem here." Principal Helmsley says and waits before he speaks again. "I heard you started a fight between Wade Barrett and Kevin Owens for no reason. They said they were helping a guy name Neville and you just picked on them for no reason? Dean I'm ready to hear your side here." The principal looks at him smiling.

Dean looks at the principal and gets up and goes to the door, and was stopped. "Where are you going Ambrose? We're not finish so sit your ass back down."

Of course doing what he was told to do, like he even had a say in it. He crosses his legs and shakes them looking at principal Helmsley and says nothing. He thinks what is the point anyways. He starts to pick at his fingers and looks at principal. "Well, I'm sitting here."

Principal Helmsley didn't like Dean's tone not one bit and stood up and then went and sat in front of him and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. "I want to hear your side of the story of what happen this morning. Don't you want to tell me?"

Dean just sat there and grins, cause he knew his side doesn't mean shit in this office. He could tell all he wants and it won't make a difference either. He sat up and looked up at the principal. "Like what I say is going to matter. Just tell me what my punishment is and I'll do it. My word mean squat in this school and the football players means the world..that's all I have to say." He sits back and grins.

"I don't like your like your attitude Dean, and I'll see you Saturday for detention." Principal Helmsley said.

"Well that's gonna be a problem there, I can't make it." Dean smirks looking at him. "In fact all Saturdays are off, but Sundays are good for me (smirks), and after school aren't good either, sorry." He grins picking at his fingers.

Principal Helmsley, "Dean I don't know if you are trying to be funny or sarcastic, but it's not helping your situation here." Looks at him now and walking back behind his desk and sitting down, "Here's what I'm thinking, you're to come here Saturday at 8 am sharp for your attitude, now you may leave."

Dean gets up and looks at principal Helmsley and walks out pissed. How can he be at work and here at the same time? He can't afford to lose his job or get suspended either. Fucking Barrett and Owens, and fuck myself for being a smart ass. I could have told my side and got it over with and left and got nothing, but let my anger get the best of me. Well he walks out of the school with his book bag and heads to work. He will have to figure it that out in a few days.