Chapter # 11 ~Seduction Time~

~*There is a little bit of mature information toward the end, but its not to bad~*

Hope you enjoy!!!

READ!!!! FAN!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

~ Seduction Time~

Chapter # 11

 “ Oh come on!” Caleb said as we walked down to English, “ Celine everyone is going to be doing it, its spirit week. Since you support me you have to participate,” He continued as her dragged me into my mothers classroom. I sighed sitting down in my desk, and Caleb sat in his. Thankfully his seat was next to mine, even if I wasn’t happy about it at the time.

 “ Hello Deneras,” My mother said cheerfully, he sat down in his seat slowly, pain was all over his face. Had me braking up with him hurt him this bad? I didn’t know that forcing someone to date you could lead to heartbreak, but I was pretty good at heartbreaking.

 I wonder what his problem is, it couldn’t be because I broke up with him. I had broken up with guys before, but none of them cared that much three days later.

 “  What’s up with Deneras?” Caleb asked me as if I would know, even though he knew what happened this weekend. What would make me want to know other people’s drama, when I had my own. I didn’t exactly need to know more Drama, and Deneras was my ex, I don’t exactly keep tabs on him.

 “ I don’t know, nor do I really care,” I replied, looking at Caleb solemnly. Half of that was a lie, I did care about Deneras. I felt partially as if his feelings were my fault. I looked back down at Deneras, he was a part of me, or so I felt. Like I was in charge of whether he lived or died. Should I make him forget about our time together? Maybe that would help his feelings.

 “ Ms. Enilec, may I talk to Deneras in the hallway for a second?” I asked my mother quickly, waiting for her response which had been just a simple nod. I dragged Deneras outside the room with me, and I looked at him, “ Forget your feelings for me,” I ordered him and he gave me a blank look. Then I quickly pulled him back into the classroom. He seemed happier now that he didn’t  looked depressed. It was my fault he was acting that way, and I had fixed it.

 “ As I explained while you two were in the hallway, we will be doing a partner project. About yourselves, I suggest you pair up with someone who was here so they can explain,” My mother said, how had she explained all of that while we were gone, we weren’t gone that long.

 “ Caleb want to partner up?” I asked looking at him, as I took my seat slowly. Caleb looked at me quickly and smiled, nodding.

 “ Why wouldn’t I want to work with you?” Caleb smirked pulling my desk closer to his, and then a smile appeared on his perfectly sculpted face. I smiled to myself leaning into his sturdy shoulders and put my arms around his waist.

 “ Celine, may I talk to you after class?” My mothers asked from behind me, and I jumped a little hearing her voice. I turned my body so I was facing her.

 “ Sure,” I replied before readjusting my body back by Caleb’s comfortably. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me closer. Relaxing into his hold was nice, but I knew we had a project to start and I sat up pulling away. Sitting in the uncomfortable, sadly normal desk. There was nothing unique about it, it was a desk, like in any normal classroom. “ So what are we doing?” I asked him slowly, looking at his deep blue eyes.