Chapter 8 {part 2}

Helllo (: i really hope you guys are enjoying this story. I know how much i love to write it. Sorry bout the late upload. No one really seemed to have been comenting, but thank you to those who have commented (: You guys really are my insperation to keep writting this story. Anywayyy, I hope this is a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 8 { Part 2}

 “ Shoot!” I yelled as a pain emerged in my head and I put my hand to my head, I hate being dragged to hell. Have I mentioned that? I ran to the kitchen area to get some advil and water. First, I grabbed a water cup and the I looked around for some advil. I was unsuccessful, but Caleb came in and opened up the remaining cupboard handing me the advil. I quickly opened it ad got two advil’s out. Then slowly took them with the warm water out of the sink.

 “ Hey Celine?” Caleb said and I looked at him, my head still hurt, but I knew it would go away sooner or later. Of course I was hoping for sooner, but hey who ever said what Celine want she gets? Oh, that right no one.

 “ Yes Caleb?” I replied giving him my full attention as my eyes roamed his muscular and very much so hot body. He walked a little closed to me, and stood there for a second. Pausing as if he were nervous, why?

 “ Celine Natas, would you do me the honor of being my date to the homecoming dance next Saturday?” Caleb said and looked at me now he looked nervous, of course I would go with him. Watching the way he looked at me was kind of funny, he looked really scared. I smiled, and the pulled myself onto the counter top.

 “ Of course Caleb, why wouldn’t I go with you,” I smiled and the relief flooded his eyes, I couldn’t help but wonder why I hadn’t been informed about a homecoming dance. Now I was going to go out and find a dress, maybe Emma would go with me? Probably not. Maybe I could go by myself? To boring! I needed another opinion. Well I had a week, but what was I going to do? Its not like I can just go whenever I want. I have to go tomorrow! Which means I have to get money from my father, or my mom. Maybe I could get my mother to take me dress shopping. Yes! That’s a good idea.

 “ Hey Caleb do you know if my moms still here?” I asked him and he looked at me and nodded, I smiled and slowly skipped out of the room. Yes, skipped. I was happy okay? Besides I’ve always wanted to try and skip around, I just needed an excuse. I finally got to the elevator and waited for the doors to open as I pressed the button. When the metal doors finally opened I jumped inside energetically and presses the star button. Which would take me to the ground floor, and standing in that elevator I felt like it was hours before I finally got to the bottom floor and for the doors to be open.

 I quickly ran out the doors and to the school building, I found my mother sitting in a room with kids. They looked bored to death as she talked about “Respect”. If I actually wanted to respect everyone I would, and so would the people in this classroom. Honestly! We all know what Respect is, we just choose not to use it. I walked up to the closed door, and knocked and looked through the window on the side of the door. Everyone was now looking at me through the door including my mother. Yayy! Mission accomplished. She motioned for me to come in and I put my hand to the handle and slowly opened the door. My energy had faded, and nervousness had replaced it. I walked into the room slowly, and the room was dead quiet. I felt like I was the center of attention, which I don’t normally have a problem with. But, I’m not really wanting to be the center of attention right now.

 “ Did you need something Celine?” My mother asked me calmly, and I looked at her. Did I want to ask her to go dress shopping in front of these people? Umm, no.