Chapter 15 pt 2

An upload finally :D smiles well here you go enjoy!! :0

There might be a contest, but contest will be posted earlier on my facebook page XDVampireluvXD check it out :)

Chapter# 15 pt.2

Celine’s POV

I felt awful as Caleb pulled me into his strong arms, I felt as if my life would never work out. I felt terrible, but most of all I felt like a burden! To my own boyfriend, who is so much better then I am. He’s always there for me, and what do I keep doing? Causing him grief! Making him worry, making promises I don’t know if I will be able to keep.

“ Celine, we’ll figure this out, I promise,” Caleb murmured into my neck, and heard a knock on the door. Wait, but there were so many doors, how could I hear a knock?

“ There’s someone at the door,” I told him, and Caleb looked at me skeptically, as if he didn’t believe how I could possibly know that. I personally had no idea how I knew it, glancing over towards the door I walked towards it. Who could possibility know we’re here? Caleb stayed where he was as I went through the doors, and finally making it to the last one. Sharply in taking a breath my hand shakily went to the handle and I slowly opened it.

My eyes went to the person behind the door, and when I recognized her I was relieved. “ Ally! What one Earth are you doing here?” I exclaimed hugging her, Ally was one of my best friends. Between her and Kerin one of them was always with me, if they weren’t I was alone or with my ex-father. I am completely disowning him, Kerin to he’s one of my ex-best friends.

“Just thought a little visit wouldn’t hurt, why on Earth did your father send you here?” Ally asked as I pulled her in and closed the door. She followed me through all of the doors shutting each one behind her, “ Damn! There’s a million doors here.”

“ I know, there’s way to many,” Sitting back down on Caleb’s lap Ally sat next to me, “ Ally this is Caleb, Caleb this is my bestie Ally,” I introduced them with a grin now spreading across my face.

“ Pleasure to meet you Ally,” Caleb looked over at her, a smile on his face, “ Well, should we go out?” Caleb turned and asked me, and I shrugged.

“ We could go to my boyfriends gig,” Ally suggested and I looked at her skeptically.

“ You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend!” I exclaimed jumping off Caleb’s lap and pulling her up, to my room, “ details now.”

“ Or you could just come with to his gig and meet him,” Ally suggested, and thinking about it, why not meet him and then get details?

“Only if you tell me after,” I replied, and walked out of my room, looking back and forth between Ally and Caleb, I finally asked, “ Who’s driving?”

“Me!” Ally exclaimed pulling me out the doors after her Caleb looked at me and finally caught up with as we neared the elevator. “ His names Derek, he sings, he hot! Kind of like your boyfriend!” Ally babbled and I leaned against Caleb, “ Oh and not to mention abs to die for, Celine?” Ally continued but noticed I drifted off.

“ Sorry, please continue,” I said, looking at her as Caleb pushed me out of the elevator.

“ Your never going to believe this, but he’s got this amazing British accent and he’s well kind of 21 but he doesn’t care that I’m only 17,” Ally glanced over at me as shock filled my face.

“ Ally, you do know that your relationship with him is illegal right?” I asked as Caleb pulled me into his arms, I ignored him for the moment and my eyes never left Ally’s face.