Horrified

Hey Everyone! Thanks for reading (: I know this is really short, and I really should be giving you all excuses for how long I have had to upload and haven't. So I'm not, I'm just going to say sorry. OH!!! And I'm starting something new!!! I'm thinking of switching it to 3rd POV, unless anyone objects, this half chapter is preety much in 3rd (:

Let me know what you think! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 15

 I didn’t bother texting him back after that, I don’t see how he couldn’t get that. God never said I wouldn’t be able to enter his realm. I was not denied entrance because of my father,  or the way I have acted.

 “ Caleb, I think we should leave,”  I said suddenly,  and I felt myself fall to the ground. Backing out I let the darkness consume me like a black hole eating what was left.

~ 3rd person~

  Panic surged through Caleb as Celine fell to the ground. Getting up he kneeled besides her, like he was praying. Which he was, but for her safety. Caleb began to think about Celine, how she had changed him for the better. He couldn’t loose her, why did she just collapse to the floor like that though? Collapsing to the ground wasn’t exactly normal for Celine, usually she knew in advance and she didn’t seem to know she was going to fall.

 Panicking Caleb grasped Celine in his arms and her ran to the elevator, then down to the nurses.  When he reached the nurses he sat her down on one of the beds, “ Nurse Hill?” Caleb called, “ Its an emergency!” He shouted, know Celine wouldn’t be able to her him even if he wanted her too. What had happened to her?

 “ Caleb what is the meaning of this!” Nurse Hill scolded and then she saw Celine, and quickly kneeled down by the bed feeling for a pulse, quickly finding one she studied Celine. “ What happened?”

 “ We were talking, and all of a sudden she just passed out,” Caleb replied, he didn’t know what else to say since he had no idea what was going on. His nerves curled up inside him like curls in a girls hair, and he paced the nurses office. His head filled with doubt and worry, as he tried to calm himself down.

 “ Caleb, you do realize she’s not dead right?” Nurse Hill pondered, and looked over at Caleb. Caleb looked over at her and nodded, sure he knew but he was still worried.

 “ Yes, but what if she’s stuck like this? We don’t live like humans, she could be stuck like this for centuries!” Caleb exclaimed as worry streaked through him, like water running in a river.

 “ Her soul’s been pulled somewhere else, she’ll be back when its released,” Nurse Hill said walking away, with nothing left to tell Caleb. Knowing he knew what he should do.

 Caleb carried Celine back up to their room setting her on her bed, and laying next to her.

 Celine was pulled to the Underworld by her father, and he was steaming with anger. “ Who helped you leave!” He shouted, in such a voice that made Celine pull away and whimper. Her father had never frightened her like this before, she knew she had made an enemy when she refused to do his bidding, but this? Well this was ridiculous. “ Answer me!” He yelled as fire shot up all around them.

 Celine had never been scared  in her life, but now? She was petrified. Celine needed to get out, but how?

 “ I’m not telling you! You can’t hurt me!” Celine yelled, “ let me leave!” she added he voice shaky, but strong enough to get her point through.

 Caleb watched as Celine awoke next to him and grasped her in a hug. “ Don’t ever do that again!” He murmured against her neck, and just held her there. His fingers grazing over her delicate skin, and he finally noticed the horror in her eyes. “ What happened?” He added, and Celine calmed down a little.

 “ My father pulled me to hell, and  it was awful! Everything, I cant repeat it, I just cant!” Celine managed before lashing out in a pool of endless tears. Caleb stiffened and did his best to comfort her, he was unsure what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is 3rd pov okay? Or do you want it only in Celines POV???