Chapter # 10 ~ Truths, and Pain~

Thank you so much to XxParamoreRocksxX!!!! She made the awesome new cover?? I know you guys love it!!!! Check out some of her stories, there amazing!!

So I uploaded because I got the cover (: Yayyyy! So if your happy thank her!!!

This chapter isnt my favorite, but I think its pretty interesting!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Truths, and Pain~

Chapter # 10

 “ Deade,” I turned around to see my father, why was he here? I looked at my mother, and she looked at my father. She looked hurt, and fragile. How bad had he hurt her? Besides keeping me away from her, what had my father done? I knew he could be cruel and unreasonable. Keen example would be him making me marry Kerin. To bad that wasn’t going to happen.

 “ Lucifer,” She said in the softest most surprised voice ever. I looked away for a moment, until I knew my father was staring at me, black heels in my hands and all. Oh boy, why? Why did he have to ruin my mother daughter bonding time? My father, Kerin, what was next God?

 “ Celine, dear what did I tell you?” My father said normal, but like he was being sarcastic. I looked at the shoes in my hands once before looking away, what was I supposed to say? He had came to Earth for once.

 “ You mean what did I tell you? I told you I wasn’t going to marry Kerin, and I wasn’t going to stay away from my mother,” I replied looking at my mother, her face twisted into shock. Probably because I was talking to my father more like I was his equal. Right now though I didn’t really care. I shifted my weight and stood up, looking at my father. He didn’t say anything right away as if waiting to say the perfect thing.

 “ When do you get to decide what you can and cant do?” He said pausing for a second as I tried to figure out what to say next. I popped my knee, so I stood with one leg straight, “ Oh that’s right! I’m your father, you cant,” he snapped, and I looked at my mother, she looked at my father.

 “ I can do what I need to, and marrying Kerin isn’t it! He’s my best friend, we already tried dating. I’m not going to marry him, and I am old enough to make decisions for myself,” I paused letting it all impact him, “ I have been taking care of myself, or don’t you remember?” I spat looking to see some people staring at us, I sighed and glanced up at my mother. She had a look of disbelief on her face now. I sat back down, and slipped on my regular shoes.

 “ How….” My father made out completely shocked, I smile fell on my face. Just knowing how much I had effected him, made me happy. He deserved all of it right now, but he was still my father. It wasn’t exactly right and I knew that, but I got all this from him. Didn’t I? I mean he is the Devil. Satan! Lucifer, whichever you wish to call him.

 “ Celine, will you leave for a couple minutes? I will pay for the shoes,” My mother said, then held her hand out for the shoes, I quickly put them in the box and handed it to her. I walked out back into the store hallway area, finding the closest bench I sat and waited.

 Waiting here was kind of boring, but what other choice did I have? My parents wanted privacy, even if I wanted to know why he kept my mother away from me. Of course, I need to know! I walked back towards the shoe store, so I could hear but I was out of sight.

 “ Deade, what are you doing? We agreed!” My father voice came from the store, and I I tried to figure out what exactly that meant. It meant nothing to me that I know of.