Chp. # 14 ~ Play Time~

Hey everyone, happy holidays!!! I had mine over the weekend and I managed to write this chapter *warning* hints of sexualness in this chapter~  anyway, just wanted to make sure you know that~ Its mostly just kissing and a little playfullness. Also, I'm starting to see this story coming to an end. If you would like more then maybe 5 more chapter till the end let me know, with votes and comments~ Also if you would like check out my new story Blackstone Society~~

Chapter # 14

 Caleb had gone to hell looking for me, but how would he be back shortly? Had he found Arlene, and his father knew she would help him? Or what? I wanted to know what was happening, I was out of the loop, after all I had been stuck in hell. I walked into my bedroom to hear my ipod in its dock going off reminding me about something. I walked over to it, to see it says that the dance is tonight, is that even possible? Or did I loose a day or something? It should be Friday, the day of the football game. Sighing I glanced back to my closet, I had missed Caleb’s game. Did he even play? Wait! Caleb said the game was on Sunday, hadn’t he?
 Slam, went a door, and I walked into the living room area to see Caleb sighing. I went over and hugged him as fast as I could and he pulled his arms around me. It felt so right to be back here, and in Caleb’s arms. After a couple seconds Caleb pulled away and I looked at him as he slowly got down on one knee. What was he doing? Couldn’t he tell all I wanted to do was be in his arms?
 “ Celine Sophia Natas, would you do me the honor of becoming my bride?” What? I looked at Caleb as he slowly pulled out a tiny box, with a beautiful diamond ring, with silver instead of gold. I couldn’t believe he picked now as the right time to propose to me, but I honestly didn’t care. I love him, and he obviously loves me.
 “ Of course!” I shouted, and as I did he slipped the ring on my finger and I pushed my lips to his and couldn’t help thinking this was the best time of my life. The only thought in my head was about Caleb and how much I loved him. Caleb broke the kiss with a smile on his face.
 “ We do have a dance to go to tonight, unless of course…” Caleb said and I walked to my room closing the door behind me before he could finish his sentence. I slipped on my dress, and walked to the bathroom door by my room and quickly began doing my hair. Simply curling it was fine, but I added some black bobby pins with flowers, to make it look more interesting. Then a simple natural make up look. I went back into my room and put the jewelry my mom had given me to wear on, along with some black heals. Looking over into the mirror, the outfit fit, and I looked fine. Sighing happily I walked back to the living room to see Caleb in a tux and he looked super hot.
 Caleb stared at me as soon as he realized I walked into the room, and murmured, “ You look amazing,” Without his eyes leaving me. Walking over by him, I smiled, and he slowly got up.  Collecting himself as he did so thankfully, “ Shall we go down to the dance?” Caleb asked and I nodded, allowing him to put his arm around me as I looked down at my finger to see his beautiful ring. Well mine, but I came from him, less then a hour ago.
 “ Yea, I’m ready to get it over with, so we can have some alone time,” I replied, and Caleb looked at me before chuckling a bit. We walked through the rooms, finally making it to the elevator. I had no idea where the dance was, most dances were held in the gym, but I had never made it to gym so I had no idea where the gym even was.
 Sooner rather then later we approached a big crowd and some guy ran up to Caleb, “ Bro! You made it, and with the lovely Celine by your side. It rather nice to finally meet you, I’m Jace,” Jace said holding out a hand and I smiled awkwardly and I put my hand in his and he slowly brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. I shared a nervous glance with Caleb, who shrugged.  Emma walked over and looked at Jace.
 “ Come on Jace, lets go in, I want to dance,” Emma said, and I looked at her, she was dating a good guy? Interesting. Unless of course Jace wasn’t good, which very well could have been because Caleb was friends with other demons. I mean he is dating me.