Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.

Start from the beginning

"Come on I want you to meet my grandfather before he leaves" Conner said grabbed my hand a drag me to his grandpa.

"Grandpa this is my ma- friend ruby" Conner greeted. My eyes were wide open. The alpha of all alpha's is Conner grandfather. I think I'm about to faint.

"Well hello Ruby. I'm frank" he smiled pretending like he doesn't know me . he letting his hands out for me to shake it, I gladly shook it.

"Ill be right back, Ian is calling me" Conner said leaving me alone with frank.

"You haven't told them yet haven't you" frank said sternly. what am I suppose to say to that? Oh I don't know I'm scared how he would react or probably wouldn't want me.

"Soon" I told him. He nodded.

"You need too Ruby, or things will get worse"Frank said really? I didn't know that. I just nodded in reply. I just Brooke picking up some empty glass and headed inside the house. I told mark ill see you around.

I headed inside and saw Brooke in the kitchen felling up some more drinks. Her back was turn away from me. I took a seat and waited to get her attention.

"I know what you saw and I know what you are" I told her. She stop purring the drink and pull the drink down. She was now looking at me. Her eyes were hazel now, which means her wolf is taken over.

"I don't know what your talking about" she said.

"Don't act like I'm stupid. I know your the pure white wolf and I know you saw my past" I told her crossing my arms.

"I'm not here to harm you or anyone" I told her truthfully. She nodded.

"My question is what are you? I sense some strong energy from you" Brooke said curiously.

"You'll soon will find out but right now it not the time" I told her, she nodded.

"Conner doesn't know; does he?" Brooke said. I just shook my head.

"I will when I find the right time" I told her honestly.

"You were the one the send us that information about the king-night pack weren't you" brooked said.

I signed "yes I did" I said with a gentle smile. Brooke was about to say something but was cut off by Travis and Conner panting.

"Brooke I need you and Ruby to go to the room and lock the doors now" Travis demanded. They look at each other like there were mind linking each other. Conner cakes and grabbed my arm gently.

"No I will currently not and so will ruby" brooked commended him.

"There is no way Ruby is gonna get involved" Conner snapped. looking at his mom like she gone mad.

"I agree with Brooke, let Ruby join us. I think she can pull into a fight" Frank smiled. I knew what he was doing.

Ruby I think it time to let them know- Scott and Ryan mind linked me.

Totally agree, we need you- Kevin mind linked me.

"You guys gone mad? Ruby is not one of us and hell if she was she wouldn't go near them" Conner snapped at them. Frank chuckled.

"You sure about that" Frank said raising his eyebrow. I signed.

"Oh my god. If it make you all happy I will join you, and no 'buts'Conner." I said. Letting go of Conner arms. They want to know what I am, well they will have it. It time for all of them to know what I am. Let just hope it goes well. Conner was about to protest but I just raise my hand to shut him up and let me do my job. Frank and the rest nodded.