Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.

Mulai dari awal

We headed to the car and drove off to Conner pack house. Kevin looked even more nervous than before, Scott looked like he just don't care.

"Yo Kevin chill will you, it not like they will kill us" Scott said. I looked at him like yea sure they won't. He just shrugged.

"It not that Im nervous about that . I'm not even nervous just worried, I just have this bad feeling something is gonna happen just don't know what it is" Kevin signed.

"I'm guarantee that nothing is gonna happen, ok if they're were I will probably get a vision. Just relax and everything is gonna be fine" I told him calmly. Kevin slowly did.

We finally arrived to Conner pack house. Wow this place is huge, the mansion was a two story house, it had two garage, a huge gates, and two bodyguards. I parked my car on the drive way. We all took a deep breath before we head out. I turn off ignition and got out off the car. The house door were wide open, I guess it for the guest to come in. I looked at Scott and Kevin. They nodded there head saying let go in and get it over with. We walked in, no one seem to be around the house it was to quite. There probably in the backyard or something.

"Kevin" we heard a pinch scream coming from the halls. It was Miranda running toward Kevin. Conner was right behind her. Conner was wearing light jeans with a black blouse. Wow he look hot, I'm one lucky mate.

"Hey you look amazing" Conner smiled that reaches to his ears.

"Well you don't look bad yourself" I told him with a smile. I looped my arms around his.

"You ready to meet the family" Miranda said. Looking at us.

"Yup let go" Scott yelled and went ahead of us. I let a chuckle out, and we started walking. We saw some of Conner pack member. The alpha of all alpha's was even here. Why was he even here? Are they family or friends? I thought. Conner stopped walking and we were now in front off Conner parents.

"Mom" Conner said. His mom turn around with a smile. Conner dad shared the same smile has his mate. Wow now I know where Conner and Miranda get there look from.

"Oh you must be Ruby. Conner has been talking so much about you. Look at you, you so pretty. I'm Brooke Conner mother. Now Conner you better treat her well or your gonna have me and ruby on your ass" Brooke said looking at Conner with a stern look.

"Don't worry Brooke. I don't think he will hurt me, since I did kick his ass" I grinned looking at Conner.

"Ill help you just in case he does" brooke smiled. Touching my hands with a smile on his face but it turn into a shock face. She stayed still, while Conner dad looked at her with worried look. Can she see my past or something? Then it all clicked. She the pure white wolf and I think that one of her powers.

"Oh my!" She gasped covering her mouth. I knew what she saw.

"What is it babe" Conner dad said worriedly. I looked at her with a plead look, telling her not to say anything.

"It nothing to worry about" Brooke smiled at him. But she look at me with the 'you better explain' look. I just nodded.

"Well I'm Travis, Conner dad" Travis smiled. I shook his hand and was place by a hug. I guess he a hug person. He pulled me back.

"It nice to meet you. Now I know where Conner get his looks from" I smiled and winked at Conner. Travis grinned, so did Conner. Like father , like son.

"Why thank you. I'm glad you find me hot, but just keep in mind I'm hotter than any guys in here." Conner smirked.

"Conner your ego is gonna be the size of Jupiter if you don't lower it down a notch" I smiled. Conner just rolled his eyes.