"Fine but I need to brush my teeth too" she tells me when she grabbed a extra toothbrush out of the cabinet.

We both brushed our teeth together which was kind of new. We are two different people and thinking about this would be our life if she moved in now or later. After we finished brushing our teeth Alex smiled walking out as I finally can use the restroom.

A couple of minutes later after I washed my hands I walked out and going downstairs. I see Alex, my papa drinking coffee and laughing. Which was so shocking cause normally we just leave in morning, yet seeing this makes me so gay. "Morning" I say grabbing a cup.

"Morning Tobin. I'm so glad to see Alex this morning" he said making me smile.

"No problem" I say pouring orange juice.

"No coffee" Alex asked.

"No I don't need when I wake up to you" I said making her blush.

"That's cute" I hear Jeff say walking in.

"Shut up" I yelled.

"Nope. I can see those marks when I walked in good luck covering them up Alex" Jeff said and I sighed leaning my head back.

"Tobin!" Alex hissed getting up going to the bathroom probably.

"Thanks Jeff. Sorry papa you didn't need to know that" I said.

"It's okay Tobin anyways you can't get her pregnant so" my papa said making me laugh.

"I should go check on her" I said walking away.

Going back to my room and seeing Alex  sitting on my bed looking upset. "Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean too" I whispered to her. Then she threw my phone at me, "who's my heart" she said. I picked up my phone and say a text message from "my heart" and it said "babe can't wait to see you". I opened it and went back to read our old messages then I noticed it was brother Jeff.

"Alex Jeff came in here and hacked my phone. Please believe me," I said as she got up grabbing her bag.

"Jeff get your ass up here now!!" I yelled and hearing running footsteps.

"Tobin bullshit that's the stupidest excuse" Alex said.

"Wow Alex really I'm not lying you seen my phone more I have nothing to hide from you. Lex please" I begged.

"What's up" I hear Jeff say.

"Why you hacked my phone dude that's not funny!" I snapped at him.

"Tobin stop saying he did just tell me who it is. Is it Lauren?" Alex questioned me.

"Oh. Alright Tobin I'm sorry. Alex chill Tobin ain't cheating on you," Jeff said taking is phone out and sending me message. My phone went off and I handed it to Alex.

"Jeff you are such a jerk! Asshole!" Alex yelled.

"I'm sorry gosh. Damn Alex you get feisty and jealous real quick" he says as Alex got up slapping his arm.

"Ouch you bitch" he hissed.

"Hey don't call her a bitch you jackass" I tell him.

"Ugh fine I'm sorry to cause a problem I'm out" he says walking out of my room.

"So now you believe me" I mumbled.

"Sorry Tobin" Alex says in low voice.

"It's alright I guess but can I see your phone" I said laughing.

She handed me her phone and I went through just seeing nothing. Her messages was me, sister, dad, mom and  fake boyfriend. Her and Luke's messages was just want they need to do to keep the headlines about them. Nothing mushy or what will make me question Alex.