“I wouldn’t say that, Snape has taken over the castle along with his death eaters since Dumbledore died.” He replied as he looked back at me, “Sometimes they patrol the castle.”

“Well I’ll just tell them I’m lost. I don’t exactly know where I’m going. You’d think I’d have this place mapped out since it’s my dream.” I replied as the painting looked at me.

“This isn’t a dream! You need to get out of here before a death eater finds you!”

I heard a meow as I looked to see Dobby was waiting down the corridor for me, “Well thanks for the warning mister painting, but I’ve got to search for a couple of twins that dragged me here.” I replied as I saluted at the painting before I took off in the direction of Dobby, “Lead the way Dobby, since you seem to know more where you’re going than I do.”

I followed Dobby for quite some time before we came upon an extravagant door. “Well doesn’t this look like a door,” I replied with a smile, “Seems like something awesome is going to be behind this door.” I looked down at Dobby who stared at the door, “Do you think the twins are in here?”

He meowed in response, “Yeah, I don’t know either. When I find them I will have some choice words to share with them. First they drag me from my cozy flat and then they disappear. They have no manners.” I replied as I opened the door, surprised at myself that it was unlocked. I quickly walked into the room with Dobby in toe as I smiled in amazement.

“Oh my…” I breathed out as I looked at the large room. I recognized the paintings as past headmasters and headmistresses who once resided in Hogwarts. The room was so much grander than I’ve read.  It was a large circular room like it was described in the book, but it couldn’t even come close to how interesting and mesmerizing this room was. With all it’s little things and puffs of smoke coming from object I couldn’t even begin to describe. “This is Dumbledore’s office.”

“I can’t believe it! I’M IN DUMBLEDORE’S OFFICE!” I yelled as I spun around the room looking at everything in the room, picking up a book and looking through it quickly. “Look at this thing! I don’t even know what it is, but it’s amazing!” I said to Dobby as I picked up a small metal object that made a squeak when I picked it up. I then sat down in the chair behind the desk, feeling like I was the most important in the world as I looked in the office from the chair. “This chair makes me feel old and wise.”

“Does it? I always thought the chair was a bit discomforting.” I heard a voice say behind me as I quickly ducked for cover underneath the large desk.

“Who said that? Look I know karate!” I lied as I stayed underneath the desk and head a twinkling laugh.

“I will not harm you, I can’t even touch you my dear.” I heard a old voice say as I poked my head out from under the desk and looked in the office, but I saw no one. “I am behind you.”

I slowly turned my head and finally took notice of the large painting of Albus Dumbledore looking down at me with his twinkling blue eyes and a small smile. “Holy shit.”

“Language my dear.”

“Sorry headmaster.” I curtsied as I smacked my head, why in the bloody hell did I curtsy?