No Time For Games.

Annabell’s Mom:

“You…You did what!!” I exclaimed. I was in a café with Liam. He called and had asked me to meet him there.

“You told me the problem, and I fixed it. I don’t think Rick will be a problem for us anymore.” He said smugly.

“But…you broke my daughters’ heart…” I said feeling guilty.

“Actually, Rick broke her heart…incoherently.” I sighed. “And you did. You told me to.”

“I did not!” I banged my fist on the table. A couple of people looked at us and started mumbling.

“Look, the bottom line is that everyone is going to get what they want. Annabell will get over it. It’s just a small break up. Not like they would’ve lasted anyway.”

“I guess…”

Rick:

I ran back in to star bucks. The blonde girl that had kissed me was about to walk out when I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side roughly.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” I yelled.  She just sighed and looked at her fake nails.

“Look, she wasn’t that pretty. You can do better anyway.” She looked me up and down and licked her lips. “I might actually take you for free.” She bit her lip and smiled.

“Who is that guy?” I asked ignoring her question.

She sighed. “His names, Liam.”

“What else can you tell me?”

She seemed consumed in her thoughts for a moment and then she said. “You seem like a nice guy. Take me to your place and I’ll tell you everything.”

I sighed and agreed and within an hour we were at my apartment.  She went straight to the bed like I assumed. She was wearing a large fur coat and she took it off revealing…basically everything.

“Can I get you something to drink?” I asked kind of in a hurry to get the information out of her.

She leaned back into the pillows and smiled slightly biting her lip. “I bet you can.”  I quickly grabbed a glass and filled it with water and ice. “Thanks,” She said talking the glass.

“Sure. So um, can you please tell me who he is and why you kissed me in front of my…in front of Annabell?

She laughed bitterly. “It’s gonnah take a little more than that, handsome. I still don’t know you’re name.”

I sighed and closed my eyes rubbing my temples. “I’m Rick. Who are you?”

“A little feisty aren’t we? I like it.” She winked and I rolled my eyes. “I’m Brittney.”

“Okay…” I said waiting.

“I’ll tell you what you need to know if you give me what I need.”

“What could you possibly need?” I asked in disbelief.

She threw her head back and laughed like she was enjoying my anxiety. She probably was. “I don’t really need anything. But Liam, ya know the guy that stole your girl? Well, he’s very bad in bed and he’s my most used client. I need someone to satisfy me; to give me pleasure. You look like you know what you’re doing.  So—“

“So, you’ll only tell me what I need to know if I have sex with you.” I said bored.

“Exactly. You catch on quick.” She winked.