Intimacy.

"Fall? Of all the names Annabell, why Fall? God, what will you name your kids?" My mom rolled her eyes rubbing the puppy's belly. It had taken some convincing by FINALLY she said yes. 

"Because, I um...I fell when I found her and she came and licked my face. So therefor I wouldn't have found her if I wouldn't have fallen. After all, she is my puppy."

My mom raised her eyebrows. "Don't test me Annabell. If you know what's good for you you'll show the utmost respect for me."

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks," 

That eveining Liam called. He wanted me to come over his house. I agreed. He picked me up around 7. My had insisted on picking out my ourfit. A blue tight dress. I don't know why, I was just going over his house. She curled my hair and everything. 

"Wow, you look fabulous!" Liam axlaimed once we were in his car. 

"Thanks," I blushed and smiled. "So, what are you gonnah do, at your house?"

"Whateeeveeer you want," He winked. 

I rolled my eyes and looked out the widnow. He turned the radio on and started singing along to one of Nirvana's songs. It was impressive. 

"Wow, you know this band?" I asked, smiling. 

"Of course. Not alot of people do though. They're my favorite. You like them?"

"They are my absolute favorite!" I smiled actually happy that someone had the same tast in music in me. 

"See," He looked over at me breafly. "We do have some things in commom. Maybe we are a little more complatable then you think."

"Maybe," I sighed. He totally ruined the moment. 

When we got to his house it was like a mansion. Bigger than my house. It was great. 

I walked into the living room and sat on the huge lether seat. "Wow, nice house." I said looking around at the the fancy shandalears and sculputres everywhere. 

"Thanks." He sat next to my. "Wannah watch a movie?" He looked at putting his arm the the couch behind my head. 

I smiled for real this time. That was exactly what I wanted to do. "Yes! That would be perfect!" I looked over at him and he was so...there. Just...so close. I cought my breath and he held my gaze with a small smile on his lips. It was cute. My heart beat accelerated. Weird.

"What kind of movies?" He asked. I could smell his minty breath and it gave me goos bumps.

"What do you have?" I asked in the same low voice.  He looked at my lips as I talked then back up at my eyes. 

He laughed slow and quiet. "No, sweety. I mean, scary, humerous, sappy...?"

"Whatever you want." I asnwered quickly. I needed him to back up, I couldn't take what he was doing to me.

Withought another word he got up. I rested my head back and closed my eyes blowing out. How and Why was he doing to that me? I had no feeling for him whatsoever yet when he was close I could barely think. What was happeing to me? Maybe...I'm just sick...? No, who am I kidding myself. But either way I didn't understand what was going on with my mind, body, or emotions.            Seconds later he reapeared with a scary movie. Figures. I didn't bother to ask him what it was. 

I was really paying attention to the movie that I hadn't realized when he slipped a blanket over us. I jumped in surprise as the masked man jumped out of underneath the basement stairs. I gasped. Liam put a hand on my upper thigh and I looked up at him. He was yet again, so close. My eyes were wide. He wasn't smiling or anything. Just looking into my eyes. It seemed like he was looking into my soul. I could feel his breath on me. It gave me goose bumps again. I swallowed. He slowly leaned in going from my eyes to my lips. I involentaraly leaned into. I got butterflies right untill our lips touched. I expected us to have a close mouthed 3 second little passionate kiss. But no. He knew what he was doing when it came to kissing and he went all in. It was open mouthed. No toung. But...ya know. I had forgotton about his hand on my thigh untill he started rubbing up and down and I can't lie it was turning me on and I couldn't tell if I approved of it or...didn't? He slide his hand up to my waist and slowly up to my face and I sighed in releif when his hand was off of my body and tangled in my hair, now. I mean, I couldn't really controlle how he made me feel, but I knew somewhere in the back of my head I didn't want to go too far. But by now I could barely concentrate on anything. I had my arms around his neck and tangled in his hair and I was breathing heavy. Then he slipped his toung in my mouth tasting and invading every part of my mouth. I did the same. For the first time. We swirled out toungs around eachother and everything just seemed natural. Untill he moved his hand back down and my stomach got butterflied. My eyes popped open but then I quickly shut them thinking it wasn't normal to just open your eyes in the middle of a make out.  I sighed again. Normal people made out. It was okay. He slid his hand up to my boob and I gasped but he didn't stop and when he kept going I moaned. Then I was done. I backed away breathing. He seemed confused and his face was red. 

"I um...I can't..." I said. 

"Annabell, I know you're not a slut, you know you're not a slut...what's the big deal? It's just a little touching. And you don't have to do anything. Just sit back and relax." He pleaded.  

He leaned in again and the same thing happened. I couldn't think. So i just let him kiss me and when his hand slid back to my boob I just couldn't do it. I let it go on for a littl while but I just wasn't having it. I wasn't feeling it. 

"Liam, I-I really can't do this." I tried to give him my best innocent eyes I could. 

He sighed. "Very well." 

He got up to use the bathroom then walked in the kitchen and came back with food and drinks. By the time the movie was over I guess I had falled asleep but I woke up to the sound of Liam's voice on the phone. 

"Yes...she is fine...She fell asleep after the movie and I thought I would just call to let you know and to let her get her sleep...yes...well...isn't she 18?...of course...thank you...goodbye." He sighed and laughed a little then I heard the phone click to the receiever. It rang again.

"Hello...?...no not tonigt hunny..." He laughed suductivly. "...Oh, I'm sure you could...I want too...Tomorrow...okay?....no nothing happened...alright...you have a surprise waiting on you for tomorrow cause it has been building up big time...goodnight." 

What could he have been tallking about...? Work, probobly. With that I let myself sleep.