"Mom please I don't want to run anymore but if you can't see that I'm happy then I will leave," I tell her.

"Okay. Tobin I do know you love my daughter but I do not expect it. Alex I'm sorry but you can't leave your underage plus where will you go?" She says as Tobin and I took a glance at each other then back at my mom.
"Pam she will stay with me, yet I don't want that to happen because she's your daughter and she still needs her family. Just listen to me I had a broken family now it's taking steps and I do not want Alex to go that with ya or you," Tobin tells her and it kinda turned me on she was being mature and confident right now.

"Tobin I understand. I guess I can try to fix this but no more running away with my daughter. Now Alex what about Luke and the movie?" My mom says as I'm in completely shock about what she just said.

"What you giving us a chance? Like Tobin is mine, she can stay and be back into the house? Oh Luke. Um is it October yet." I say as Tobin smiled at me.

"Yes but there will be rules. Tobin and I will get to know each other. Since she already has a good bond with your dad. Well it's not October so figure it out," she says. I smiled and gave Tobin the biggest hug.

"Thank you Pam," Tobin told my mom.
"Welcome only cause I do not want my daughter to move out yet," my mother said as I walked to her and gave her a hug.

"Okay now let's discuss the rules, she said which made us laugh.

Tobin's POV
After our conversation with Alex's mother and making rules, I was happy about the situation. Now I'm upset that Alex's door has to stay open, her mom will walk on us to make sure we are doing anything bad, but if I love Alex I have to deal with it.

Right now Alex and I are in her room just talking and cuddling. She finally wants to kiss me but now I'm the scared one cause her door is open. "Lex" I say as she laying on top of me.

"What" she says.

"Should you be laying on me? These rules seems crazy but I know why they was made. Your mom can walk in anytime too," I tell her.

"Tobin I'm cuddling with you it's not like my hand is in your pants. Let's just follow the rules to please her. Trust me I dislike them too but it's an effort. Remember we are walking the line," she say as I smile and kiss her top of her head.

"True. Umm babe don't say that about where hand is okay" I mumble.

"Why? Does it turn you on?" She asked.

"I little but no we can't," I say.

"Okay okay," she said.

"How ya doing, we hear Pam's voice.

"Fine thanks for asking," I say.

"Okay" she said and walked away.

I pushed her off, Alex gave me a concerned look. I'm sorry baby, but she just walked in and our conversation wanted me to kiss you. I'm so uncomfortable with this door open rule. I love you, but can you come over or just move in with me," I whisper so her mom wouldn't hear me.

"Tobin" she whispered hiss.

"What! I can't do this and your mom is being kind of fake" I said to Alex.

"Well maybe she is. Tobin please let's try for her. Yes I come home with you," Alex said as I smiled and saw her get up.

We walked down and Alex had a bag with her. "Mom I'm staying with Tobin!" She yelled. "Okay! Come back before 12 Sunday night" Mrs. Morgan yelled back.

We got into my truck and headed to my grandpa's house. "Alex your mother is being strange" I say. She kept her eyes on the road, "yes she is," Alex mumble. "Do you think she's planning something?" I asked as I got closer to my home.

"No I don't know but let's think the positives please" Alex says.

"Yes babe" I responded as I parked the truck and saw Alex hop out.

"So now what" I ask as we got into my house.

"Umm I don't know but it seems like the door can be shut" Alex said as she gave me wink and headed upstairs.

What Tobin and Alex didn't know was Pam was doing this for Alex, but what happen if she has people to find Tobin's exes and the paparazzi show up again.

A/N: finally update. I'm on spring break now so I'm hoping I will update more chapters. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.
-Kayla