Chapter 76:Itami wants to-

*1 year later*

Itami pov
A knock on my door. I look up & commanded for the person to enter my office. Ace walked in with a gentle smile on his handsome face.

"Whats up?"
"Not a lot, love. But umm..wanna go on a coffee date?"
"Ace you know I have all this paper work to do."I said in a reminding tone.
"I know, but you've been working that fine ass of yours for 3 days straight. Woman you need a break."
"I don't. I swear, I'll be done in a hour."I said as I read through a paper.

I heard Ace sigh. I let out a short retort as he plucked the paper away from me. He sat on my desk, giving me his signature mischievous grin. He chucked the paper work away, and dipped my head back a bit with his finger.

"No, no, doll face, we're going out. Now."
I blushed."B-but..-"
He hummed."Or, is our M'lady here to busy to care about her 'oh-so-sexy-as-fuck' husband?"
I gave him a look."Ace, you know I don't mean it like that. I'm sorry I haven't been spending a lot of time with you, I've been busy as hell."I held his hand that was dipping my head back."And I'll gladly tale that coffee date by the way."
He smiled, and pulled me onto his lap in a straddling position."All good, sugar."

We shared yet another passionate kiss. It felt a bit heated since I was straddling him. Ace pulled away, and neatly tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So, how about that coffee?"
I grinned."Hell yeah."

*short time skip*

We walked down the street of the island we're currently docked at. The island was called Kazoku island. All around the place, was happy families. I sort of stared at the families longingly.

'They all look so happy.'I mentally sighed to myself.'I really want that as well...to start my own family with Ace. But I don't know, does he want that as well? I'm too nervous to ask though..'

Ace looked over at me."Are you okay?"
I smiled sadly."I'm fine. Just thinking.."
He gave mea curious look, but held my hand."Okay.."

Ace pov
'Is she okay? Why isn't she telling me what's wrong? Oh god I hope I haven't done anything wrong. Maybe I should ask later on. Yeah I'll do that..but it be better if I asked her when we're alone together.'

We walked inside a cafe. The cafe welcomed us in, and let us sit at a random booth. Itami sat down, and handed me a menu that was next to her.

'She's a little bit quiet since I asked her what was wrong. Maybe I should ask her now.'

"Are you really okay, Itami?"

But it seemed like she was asleep, or well, she just didn't reply. All she did was stare out the window, and had a quiet face on. I tilted my head to the side in confusion, and sighed. I slowly reached out, and put my hand on hers. Itami jolted out of her imagination, and stared at me.

"Whats going on?"
"Itami, are you okay? You've been really..quiet.."
She sighed."Well...I don't really know how to out it in words but.."

She gave me a serious look.

"Ace, I want-"

Itami pov
But before I got to even say anything else, a waitress came in.

"So have you decided what you'd like to order?"She asked.
I coughed awkwardly."U-um..yes! I'd like the soda water with elderflower flavoring & a angel sponge cake please."
The waitress turned to Ace."Hot about you?"
"I-um...black coffee please."
"Okay, I'll be back with your orders."

As soon as the waitress left, Ace immediately sprang back to our previous conversation.

"What did you say before?"Ace asked
I sighed."I'll talk about it later, Ace...I don't feel like talking about it when we're out in the public eye."

The coffee later came. I badly wanted to tell Ace about wanting to start a family. I feel ready to start a family. But...I just don't know how to ask. This is kind of hard now that I think about it. And, would Ace want to start a family as well?

*timeskip*

Ace pov
"Hey Ace, Itami wants to see you in her bedroom."Marco informed me.
"Oh okay."

I got up from my chair, and went over to Itami's room. I knocked on her office door, and heard her say:"Enter." Very sternly. I walked in, and saw her sitting on her desk. I immediately noticed how sexy she looked. What with her top button undone, and she's wearing knee high socks instead of her high heeled boots. Her head rested on her hand, and she was giving me a beautiful stare.

"I-I-I-you wanted to see me, Itami?"I stammered
She hummed."Yes I did. Its something very important."
She got off her desk, and gestured me to follow her with a finger.
"In the bedroom."

I gulped, and followed her in. I watched as she sat down gracefully on her bed, while I sat down next to her.

"So..what is it?"I asked
She inhaled."Ace, there's no other way to say it."
I tilted my head to the side."What do you mean?"

"Ace...."She started."I...I really want to..um..to have children with you.."

My eyes went wide as soon as she said that. My heart sped up a bit as I tried my very beat to think up the next thing to say.

"You want...to have kids with me?"I asked cautiously
She nodded."Yes! Ace, I really do. I feel ready. I want to do this. I want to have children with you. But....I-I understand if you're not ready just yet."

I felt happy. She wants to have kids with me! I was feeling excited about being a future Daddy for our future children. I looked at Itami, and pulled her into a hug.

"Yes! Yes! Itami I want to do that...I'm ready as well. I'm happy that you wanna...that you wanna be a Mommy with me."I cried in happiness
She hugged me tight."R-really?"
I pulled away & nodded vigorously."Yes! Itami you're the love of my life, of course I wanna have children with you!"
"Ace~!"

Itami pulled me into a kiss. I gladly took that kiss, and held her closer to my body. We both had smiles on our faces. I could feel her fingertips slide up my back, and into my hair. I pulled away, and leaned my forehead on hers. I could feel her warm minty breath on my face.

"I wanna be a Daddy with you.."I whispered
"And I wanna be a Mommy with you."