Chapter 51:Aftermath

Itami pov
I woke up, and was met face to face with a smiling Ace.

(A/N:Omigod that rhymed!)

"Good morning, my Queen."He said
I smiled back at him."Good morning, my King."
He chuckled, and moved a piece of my hair out of the way.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"He asked
I giggled."Have I ever told you how handsome you are, Portgas D Ace?"

He did a small chuckle before catching me in another kiss. It stayed sweet for a few moments, but I licked Aces bottom lip, asking for entrance. I heard him chuckle, and he let me in. We rolled & I was on top of him. Ace had his arms around me, while I had mine crawling all over his body. I tried my very best to tire him out, and it worked. Ace moaned when I roamed his mouth, touching everything inside.

He squeezed me closer towards him as I pulled away. I could feel his member on my leg. I blushed, remembering that we had sex last night...and we were both currently had no clothes on. Ace must've realized this as well, because he too, was blushing.

"Listen...about last night..-"
"Did I hurt you? Oh god I hope I didn't."He said
I chuckled."No Ace, you didn't hurt me at all. In fact you pleasured me. This next bit will make me sound a bot hoey, but....it felt really good, Ace. I just..I just don't know how to describe it."
"You don't sound hoey. And I'm happy that you felt comfortable last night. Honestly, I was stressing myself out if I was hurting you. But anyway..I'm glad, Itami. I'm glad that we love each other."
I smiled, and kissed his forehead."You're still a marshmallow in sex, its cute. Now come on! We're gonna have a bath together!"

Ace sat up, and picked me up bridal style. He walked me over to the spare bathroom up here, and started up the bath. He filled it up with bubbles, and hopped in with me.

"Perfect temperature."I sigh
He kissed my cheek."It definitely is."

Ace out a arm around me, and pulled me closer to his body. He felt so warm against my own naked body, it made me feel comfortable. I leaned my head on his chest, and listened to his rhythmic heart beat. His heart beat was nice & steady, and sounded alive.

I smiled gently, and found  myself drifting off right then & there.

Ace pov
I heard heavy breathing, and saw that Itami had fallen asleep on me. I smiled to myself & kissed her head, gently pouring some water on her hair.

'I'm so glad that you're in my life.'

Itami looked beautiful while she slept. Her face becomes more relaxed, and her eyelashes brush together like they're beckoning for anyone to come closer to her. Though, it does mean that you miss out on seeing her eyes....I like to think that she's the only one in the world that can have emerald-like eyes.

'I sometimes wish I could do more to love her. But moments like these are good. Moments like these are enough to convince me that I'm doing everything I can to love, and cherish her.'

I sighed to myself.

"I can't wait to propose to you, one day."

(A/N:Fluffy chapter right here!!!)