Chapter 67:The big day, part 1

(A/N:Yaaaay we're finally at the wedding chapter{s}!)

Itami pov
"Itami.....Itaaaamiiiiii!! Come on wake up!"
I groaned, hiding my head under the pillow."5 more hours..."
"Awww come on! You said you were so pumped for today!"Akaoni whined
"Whats today..."I yawned
I could feel the look she's giving me."Its your wedding day! You're getting married to Ace!"

I flung my eyes open, and shot out of bed. I fell to the ground, and had a huge grin on my face.

"Today's the day!"I giggled
"That sure woke you up.."Akaoni sweatdrops
"If only I got to sleep in though.."I sighed
"If you did that, then you'll be bridezilla. Come on, time to eat. Gotta fill up, otherwise you'll be drained by the time you even set foot on the aisle."
"Coming, coming.."

We trooped downstairs, and saw that Mother made fruit salad, bacon & eggs, and (oh god yes) hash browns. The aroma started filling in my nose, and I started to wonder why I haven't fainted yet.

So, us girls (Me, Akaoni, Mother, Nami & Robin) chowed down on the breakfast. While I ate, I couldn't keep my mind out of the clouds. After all, it is my wedding day. I've been dreaming for this da to come since I was a little sprout. This day, is like, the biggest day for a woman for crying out loud!

'Oh god, I hope I remember the vows. If I don't then I'll fuck up big time. Just stay cool, Itami. All you have to do is walk..then speak a couple of lines...then..then...'

After breakfast, I brushed my teeth, and helped out on dishes. After that, the girls whisked me up to the room that Dadan let me sleep in, and got out my dress that I had chosen.

 After that, the girls whisked me up to the room that Dadan let me sleep in, and got out my dress that I had chosen

(A/N:Because I'm a lazy child, the dress above is what Itami's dress is gon' be like.)

I got myself fitted into the dress. I was sort of worried that my lungs were gonna plop out of my after a while, but once I got used to the tightness of the dress, then I was all set in my dress.

Nami was working on my nails, Robin was helping Mother out with getting my hair braided, and up into a braided bun, while Akaoni did my make up. As we went through this whole beauty process, Sanji would pop in now & then to give us food & drinks.

And soon, before I knew it, I was ready. I was officially a bride.

Mother stood back, and marveled at me with teary eyes.

"Oh darling! You look absolutely beautiful!"Mother cried
Akaoni smiled big."You look really stunning, Itami."

Nami & Robin were speechless. I blushed heavily, and tried my best to not cry. We all shared a celebratory hug, put my white heels on my feet, and finally put the veil on me, and had the bouquet of flowers in my hands.

We quickly got the girls dressed up as well. Nami was in a nice blue strapless dress with a dark blue belt. Robin wore a purple dress that showed off some legs & cleavage. Akaoni wore a floral red & black skater dress. And finally, Mother wore her white, green & pink event dress.

We were escorted to Ace, Sabo & Luffys tree house. I kept on feeling my nerves climb higher than any mountain in the world. It almost felt like I myself was walking up that mountain. I was surprised in myself that I hadn't fainted yet.

And soon, we were getting ready to walk down the aisle.

Marco handed me a paper bag.
"You look a bit stressed out there, yoi."Marco said
"Thanks...Its just I cannot believe it. Ace & I...we're getting married...married, Marco! Can you believe it?!"
Marco chuckled."I can, actually. I've been waiting patiently for this day, and now that its here, yoi, I'm really happy for you."
I smile."Thank you Marco. I'm so glad that I've got you with us."
He shared the smile back."What kind of brother would I be, yoi?"

Then, I heard the doors open, and the wedding march had started. Marco & I quickly linked arms, and we started walking down the aisle.

(A/N:Aaand part two will be out tomorrow! Hehe sorry my lovelies! I promise next chapter will be out before you even know it! I love you all, my dear readers. Have a good day/night/aftrernoon!)