Chapter 43:Doctor doctor!

(A/N:Look at him. Just. Fucking. look at him! Okay so i will admit it...Law is one fine piece of ass. I swear if he was real, and was my doctor...i would actually try to get myself broken so that he can fix me up 😏😉 like Ace is cute & sexy..but guys this is Law...FUCKING TRAFALGAR D WATER LAW! *calmly sips of invisible tea*)

Ace pov
I quickly caught Itami, and held her close to my body. I felt some tears spring into my eyes, as I watched her give me a smile, then finally get knocked out cold. I started to panic when I saw all the wounds that started appearing everywhere on her body.

"No no no! She can't die! No! She...has to be alive.."I cried

Armalia & Luffy ran over to see what Itami's condition was. Luffy's eyed were wide, while Armalia started to cry.

"She's alive.."I said silently, taking my fingers away from where the pulse could be felt.
"We need to get out of here."Armalia whimpered
I looked at her."I promise Miss Armalia, she will live."
Armalia wiped away a tear."Thank you, sweetie. Thank you so much for taking care of my little sprout."

They quickly used Itami's cape to cover up her wounds, and ran off to find a doctor.

"If only Chopper were here.."Luffy huffed as they ran

I stared worriedly at Itami. I could only faintly hear her breathe. I grit my teeth, and carried on running.

'No she can't die! There's no way that she can't die....please Itami, live.'

"Woah whats that?!"

Third pov
They skidded to a halt as they watched something rise out of the sea. Their eyes were wide when they saw a ship appeared out of the Ocean.

'No wait...thats a submarine!'

The submarine was bright yellow. Yes. Yellow.

Anyway, a man appeared on the deck of the submarine, holding a nodachi. He wore a yellow & black sweater that had the same Jolly Roger on his sweater that was on his ship. He wore jeans, and a fluffy spotted hat. From a distance, he looked tall.

"Hey I know him! Thats Traf..Tra...Torao!"Luffy said, stammering to get the name right.

Trafalgar Law, looked over & saw his soon to be enemy (Luffy), Armalia & Ace. Law's grey eyes traveled down to who Ace was holding. His eyes went wide as soon as he saw Itami in Aces arms, looking like she was barely alive.

"Get Itami-ya up here! I am a doctor!"Law called out

Ace was a bit unsure if he should trust Law. Ace knew that Law was a dangerous pirate, and could possibly kill Itami on purpose. But that changed when Luffy took Itami out of Aces hands, and went charging up to Laws ship.

"L-Luffy!"Ace scolded
"He's a doctor! He can help Itami-chan!"Luffy said
"Do you know who he is? He's dangerous Luffy."Armalia warned
"He is a doctor, and Itami-chan is dying!"Luffy argued

Ace sighed, knowing that there was no way that he can change his brothers mind at this point.

'He does have a point though...but this is Trafalgar Law, he could try something.'

"Alright."Ace agreed reluctantly

They took Itami up to Laws submarine, and went down underwater. Doctors rushed around as they got ready to treat & operate on Itami.

"Whats her condition?"A doctor asked
"She seems to he hanging onto life by a mere thread. We'll immediately put her to theater, and operate her now."Law answered

The doctors put a oxygen mask over Itami, and rushed her off to theater, Ace, Luffy & Armalia trailing behind them. Ace tried to get in so that he could see Itami, but Law had stopped him, and said that Ace will only interfere.

"Can you promise me one thing, Trafalgar."
"What is it, Portgas-ya?"
Ace looked at him desperately."Please...Please make sure that she will live. She needs to live. I...I want to see her smile again."

"You can trust me, Portgas-ya. I will make sure that Itami-ya will come back alive. After all, she's a friend, and I can't let her die either."

Law quickly spun around, and walked off before Ace could say anything else. One of Laws crew members, Bepo, took the three to care for their minor wounds.

*couple hours later*

Law entered the room, holding a clipboard. They stood up & stared at Law eagerly, wanting to hear any good news or bad news.

"I have good news & bad news."Law started."The good news is, is that we have successfully gotten Itami-ya alive."

Ace felt himself sigh, as if he was holding his breath.

"But, the bad news is, is that she's lost a lot of blood. About 5 liters of it. We're going to need blood donors."Law finished

"I will take that opportunity. After all, I am her Mother, so we should match, right?"Armalia asked
"It should do. Her blood type is A positive."

Armalia had gone off to help Law with donating blood to Itami. Ace & Luffy wanted to, but they didn't have the right blood type to give to Itami. Ace looked over to Luffy.

"But hey...at least we're alive."Ace said, ruffling his brothers hair
Luffy grinned, tackling Ace into a hug."Shishishi! You're right!"

Later, Law had finished pumping the donated blood into Itami's bloodstream. Law wiped the sweat off his head, exhausted from trying to save Itami's life.

"You always have been in trouble, have you?"Law silently asked her sleeping body

He put on a small smile as he gently petted her head. His fingers dragged down her hair, and stopped at her cheek.

Law will admit it. When he fist met Itami, he had fallen for her, hard.

(A/N:*laughing* only some people will know why i am laughing)

'Listen to me, Itami-ya, if Portgas-ya hurts you, I will kill him. I will. Its a promise.'

He kissed her forehead, and blushed a little bit. Law wished he could've gotten a real kiss from her, but he knew that that wasn't gonna happen any time soon. Law sighed.

"Well, as long as Itami-ya is happy with him, then I will be happy."Law sighed

He packed everything up, and left the room to grab a black coffee.