Chapter 17:Beach!

*about a month later*
Third pov
"LAND!"Itami squealed happily.

Itami jumped into the shallow sea below her, her delicate feet splashing around in the water. She skipped around in the water, her white summer dress flying around as she moved.

Meanwhile on board the Moby Dick, Ace was watching Itami run around in the water. He was happy that she got to run around again, she was starting to get Cabin fever a little bit.

"Go with her, yoi."Marco said, watching her as well
"Its sea water."Ace pointed out
"I hardly doubt that we'll be using our powers here, yoi. Now go, have fun with her."Marco said

Ace took off his boots, and jumped over the railing, and into the water. He could already feel his powers draining, but he probably could still walk over to her.

'Okay...lets try it.'

Ace took a cautious step, and found that he could move easily around in the water. He grinned, and soon started running after Itami (splashing himself & Marco in the process).

Marco growled from the ship, his powers draining.

"Damn Fire-face, yoi."

Itami heard running, and was about to turn & see who was behind her. She squealed when Ace picked her up from behind, spinning her around in the air.

"Ace-kun! You scared me!"Itami squeaked as he put her down to face him
Ace grinned."Sorry, couldn't help myself."

He noticed the white summer dress she had on. It stopped half way down her legs. He could feel her curves in his arms through the fabric.

"I like your dress."Ace whispered to her
Itami smiled."Thanks. Its old..but I love it."

He pulled her closer towards him, and pecked her forehead.

"Mine."He whispered
"No mine."Itami said
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Miiiine!"

Ace laughed."Okay okay, you win."

Itami giggled, and took his hand.

"Lets go look around, love."She said
"Sure thing, love."Ace agreed

They walked off to the shore, and went inside the forest. Itami couldn't believe how warm it was in there. She saw many flowers, and wanted to pick them all, but decided to leave them alone.

"I've never seen such pretty flowers."Itami said

Ace saw a pink & yellow hibiscus flower, he plucked it, and hid it behind his back.

"Itami, I wanna show you something."He said
"Hmm?"

She faced Ace, looking at him with curiosity. He showed the pink & yellow hibiscus flower to her, and she gasped.

"Ace it's beautiful! Where did you find this?"She asked
"Seeecret~!"He said in a teasing voice
Itami pouted at him."Meanie."

He laughed, and pet her head. He tucked some of her hair behind her ear, and carefully placed the flower in her hair.

"It looks stunning on you."He said
She smiled."Thanks, Ace-kun."

Ace suddenly saw another woman behind Itami. She had strawberry blond hair, freckles & brown eyes. She wore a dress like Itami's, but was longer. Like Itami, she had a hibiscus flower in her hair, but it was red.

Ace reached out, and tried to touch the woman, but she had disappeared, and was suddenly brought back to reality.

"Ace whats wrong?! You've been staring out to space!"Itami called
"T-that lady...didn't you see her? She was standing next to you!"Ace said
"L-lady? No...There was no lady standing next to me. Maybe you imagined it?"She asked
Ace sighed."I guess I did. Anyway, we should head back."
"Okay."

They started to leave the forest, but Ace couldn't help but wonder who that lady was.

'I feel like I know her...but I've just never met her.'

Then, the same lady appeared again, and watched Ace & Itami walk off. She smiled.

"My little Ace is growing up."

*later*

Itami pov
I watched in amusement as Marco, Thatch, Jozu & Ace ran into the water. Jozu had life jacket on, Marco had arm floaties, Ace had a doughnut, and Thatch had flippers on, and googles. I laughed as soon as they jumped off the ship, doing karate poses.

As they fell, you could hear Marco scream out "YOOOOIIIIII~!" As he fell.

(A/N:Refer to the picture above lol)

I took my towel off, finally showing my bikini. It was black with dark blue floral patterns. I stepped up onto the railing, and dived into the water.

The water was the perfect temperature, warm but still cool. Since my hair was down, it flowed all over the place under water....like a mermaid! I swam around under water till I got to a shallow surface.

I resurfaced, my hair flipping as I breathed in the air. I reached my arms up, and ran my hands through my hair.

"Its so warm.."I sigh happily

I look over, my hands still in my hair. Ace, Marco & Thatch were staring at me. My hands then slowly started sliding down my body (seductively if I must add). My arms rested by my side.

The 3 were blushing, Ace was the reddest out of the 3. Thatch had his hand under his nose, trying to stop a nosebleed. Marco was just a mixture of both.

I smirked, and started walking (slowly) over to them.

Ace pov
My blush kept growing (if thats even possible) as Itami walked closer to us.

'How do I even describe what she looks like? Its...I-I don't know!'

I was about to say something when she was in front of us, but then she walked past me.

But when she walked past me, I felt her hands trail my chest, then my arms, before leaving to grab a tropical drink.

She turn her head to us, winked at me, then carried on walking.

My heart was beating fast, it was almost abnormal. The guys nudged me.

"Th-that's your girlfriend?!"Thatch stuttered
"S-slighty turned me on...a little bit, yoi."Marco mumbled
"Y-yeah...thats my girlfriend."I said
"Do you mind me saying that she looks hot, yoi?"Marco asked
"Go ahead, I won't judge."I said

(A/N:Hahaha damn Itami!)