Chapter 23:You broke him, now I break you.

Third pov
Marcy walked out to the battle area, and saw a hooded figure standing in the middle of the room. She knew instantly that it was Itami, and smirked.

"So you're not as dumb as I thought."Marcy called out cockily, jumping down to the ground

She expected Itami to snap back with a silvery reply, but was sort of shocked when she didn't hear a peep from Itami. Marcy stared at Itami with curiosity, then smirked.

"Ahh yes, you wanna know what I did to him? Well...I burrowed his body for a quick while. Don't worry, I made it quick. But he was quite submissive. He didn't fight back. But then again, I did tie him up in sea stone."She said with a bored voice

Suddenly, Itami was in front of her, her hood now falling off. Marcy flinched when she saw Itami's eyes, and took a shocks step back.

"Y-you're eyes...t-they're-"

"You took his innocence, didn't you?"Itami hissed
"Y-y-y-"

That was enough for Itami to lash out. She brought her leg up, and kicked at the ground. Marcy was confused at first, but was shocked when she fell through the ground, and landed harshly on her back.

From above the hole, Itami stared down at it, obviously loving Marcy's state.

"They have many words for people like you. Bitch. Whore. Skank. Slut. Hoe. But in my opinion, those don't fit you, dead woman sounds better."Itami mumbled loudly.

Marcy jumped put of the hole, cat claws armed on her hands.

"No, you'll be the dead woman when I'm done with you, bitch."Marcy hissed

Itami didn't say anything else, and summoned her scythe. She ripped her cloak off, and glared deeply at Marcy.

"You broke him...and now I break you."Itami said with a flat, deadly voice.

The two women engaged in battle. With Itami attack, and Marcy deflecting & hitting Itami back.

'I've never seen such determination. Its quite amusing.'Marcy thought

"You are a funny woman."Marcy taunted.

Itami reached out, and grabbed Marcy's collar. She held her high above her, and then painfully brought her down to the ground, a crater forming underneath them.

Marcy gasped, and felt the wounds become real. Blood dribbled out of her mouth.

Marcy scratched Itami, flip kicked her & jumped out of the crater.

'This is harder than I thought. Now that my demon powers have been taken away, I can't do anything. If this comes down to brute strength, then I won't win.'Marcy thought

Marcy got on her knees, panting heavily. She's never been in such a hard, vigorous fight like this. Marcy knew that Itami was only just getting started, while Marcy felt finished. Bruises & deep wounds were on her body, some were even life threatening.

'I need to leave. I'll blow this place up, and leave. Then when I get away, I'll assassainate Whitebeard..and claim all of their rewards. There's no way am I going back to Master Lucious, I can be rich up here in the human world.'

Marcy didn't know where Itami went, and took this chance to run. She slowly stood up, and tried to run.

But instantly, Itami pinned her down, Itami's knees on Marcy's back.

Marcy's eyes went wide, and knew instantly that she couldn't escape.

*flashback*

Lucious stood in front of Marcy. He took the signed contract from her hands.

"Its a deal then? You'll grab Dolor?"Lucious asked
"Yes my king. I will grab the Princess back."
"Remember, Aranea...she will fight back. She won't hesitate to kill you. And one more thing...if you succeed, then I will grant you one wish. Anything you ask for, I will do it."Lucious said
Marcy grinned."You can count on me, your highness! I, Aranea D Marceline will not fail you!"

*flashback end*

'No....I still want the wish! I still want to have my parents back....'

"Now....count down from 1,000 in sevens."Itami commanded
"Why should I-"Then Marcy screamed, her now broken arm flopping by her side.

"Do it now, otherwise your death will come quicker."

Itami felt gleeful seeing Marcy squirm around. Itami wanted Marcy to know what real torture is. She (Itami) had broken all of her bones, forcefully pulled out strands of Marcy's hair, slowly peeled some of her skin, and even pulled all of her nails off her skin.

(A/N:*vomit*)

"Please....just kill me.."Marcy begged tearfully

Itami flipped Marcy over, staring dead into Marcy's golden eyes. Marcy felt like that Itami's eyes were like drills, gouging out her soul.

"Take a good look at my face Marcy, as this'll be the last thing you see as of this moment."Itami said

5 seconds later, Marcy was screaming in pain. Itami pulled her fingers out of the eye sockets, little pieces of flesh stuck in her nails. Itami got off Marcy, and turned to leave.

"DAMN YOU TO HELL! I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY! I WILL! MARK MY WORDS!"Marcy screamed

Itami stared at Marcy.

"In your state, you wouldn't be able to do that in the future. You're already bleeding heavily, and by the time I leave with Ace, you would have already died from blood loss. Don't say things...when you know that you don't mean them."Itami growled

Itami left Marcy, and searched for Ace. Itami had kicked down many doors, and killed many of those that were Marcy's servants.

Itami kicked a door down, and looked around the room. On the floor by her feet, was Aces orange hat.

'Ace...'

Itami hugged the hat, and immediately found Ace in a closet.

"Ace!"

Itami was by his side in a heart beat. She noticed that he wasn't wearing any clothes, and immediately freed him.

"Ace...oh Ace I was so worried about you. I...I..this is all my fault. I should've gone with you. Ace..."Itami sobbed

Ace grabbed her chin, and made her face him.

"It doesn't matter any more. Whats more important...is that you're here with me, Itami my love. I will always love you my dear. From now on...I will always be by your side..always.."He said breathlessly

Itami let out a choked sob, and soon started to cry & break down. He held her close to his body, and let himself cry with her.

Even though he's traumatized from todays events, he wasn't scared. He wasn't worried about himself. No....he was worried about Itami now. He knew that Itami would blame herself. He wouldn't let that happen.

But what he was mainly worried about, was Itami going out alone. He didn't want the same thing happening to her. There was no way that he was letting Itami walk around alone at any island. He trusts the other guys at the Moby Dick, but he was never ever...ever gonna leave her out by herself.

"Itami....oh god I love you so much."He whispered to her