Chapter 41:Kira

Third pov
"Well you know what to do."Lucious sighed
Kira-Itami simply nods."I haven't had a good kill in a while..."She licks her lips."Now I wonder...which one is the good, the bad & the dirty?"
"Hurry up."

Kira-Itami sighed, and held out her arm towards the trio. With red sparks flying, Kira-Itami summoned her death weapon. In her hand was a blood red chain saw, old, dried blood staining the blade.

"Oh how I missed Carnage, my lovely chain saw."Kira-Itami sighed

Lucious released Armalia, Ace & Luffy from the demonic time stop spell. The 3 fell to the ground, and stared at Kira-Itami in awe & horror. Kira-Itami simply put on a pyscotic grin, licking her lips.

"Killing you does sound excellent."

Itami pov
I opened my eyes, and found myself in a dark room, with only the floor lighting the place. The floor looked like it was made of stained glass.

"Where..am I?"I muttered

The glass stained picture was of me & this other woman, standing back to back against each other. The other woman had long wavy platinum blonde hair & ruby red eyes. She had on a black trench coat that was lined with red, and had red buttons. She had on a red skirt that was lined with black, and wore a pair of thigh high boots.

I wanted those boots.

"Damn she has good boots."

"Of course I do! They're vintage boots!"

I turn & saw the same lady on the glass stained picture. She was smirking at me, and had her hand on her hip. She walked till she was a good distance away from me. She pushed away some of her hair that rested on her shoulder.

"Who are you."I demanded
She chuckled."I'm Kira. Your darkness."

I took a shocked step back, my eyes going wide. Kira simply chuckled at my reaction, and took another step forward.

"Y-you're-"

"I just said so you silly sausage!"Kira giggled.
I gave her a glare."Where am I?"
"Your mind. Af of this moment, I'm controlling your body."
"Well can you give my body back then, please? Come on, I even used the magic word!"I said
"Well...I usually can't deny the magic word, but since I'm supposed to be following Lucious's plans, that word isn't good at the moment."
I clicked my tongue."Looks like we have to settle this the regular way."

Third pov
Kira-Itami was slashing at Armalia.

"THATS IT! KEEP ON MOVING! ONE TWO THREE! ONE TWO THREE!" Kira-Itami prepared to stab."AND DOWN YOU GO!"

Armalia quickly disarmed Kira-Itami with her whip. Kira-Itami stared at her now destroyed weapon with annoyance.

"Do you know how much that cost to get my precioud Carnage signed in?! About a quater of that Ace guys bounty! Thats damn expensive! UGGGGGHHHHGH!!!!!"
"You didn't deserve a weapon like that."Armalia said
Kira-Itami sighed."Oh well. I have some more tricks up my sleeve anyway....Like this one!"

Kira-Itami stared directly at Armalia, and looked like she was putting in heaps of bird poop on Armalia woth her mind. Armalia smirked lightly, and was about to lash out with another whip attack. But..

"!!!"

Armalia couldn't move. Even if she willed herself to move, she didn't even move a mere inch. Armalia swept her eyes at Kira-Itami.

"What have you done to me?"Armalia demanded
Kira-Itami flicked her hand."Keeping you still. So then I can do this next thing!"

Kira-Itami reached her hand out towards Ace & Luffy, who were fighting Lucious. Kira-Itami flicked her wrist, and suddenly, Ace & Luffy were being invisibly dragged towards Armalia.