Chapter 73:The kill plan

(A/N:So nooooow! They're finally gonna kill Teach! Yaaaas this'll make me so happy! Including when he's sort of dying in my hands...but like not really. Anyway, its blissful. On with the chapter!)

*next day*
Itami pov
And so, we started the plan today. It sS called 'Operation:Pig hunt!'. Yes, I was the one that made that name up, but Teach is swine so.....seems fitting.

Anyway, the plan was, was that me, Ace, Marco, Jozu & their divisions are gonna sail over to Kajun island on a small disguised boat. When we dock, we're all going to spread out quickly, find Teach & his pirate crew, and finally, kill them. Ace demanded for me to be with his division, so I went with him.

Sailing over to the edge of the island took about a hour, but when we got there, we all immediately ran to the bushes. And so, we started to spread out, and began our search towards Teach's hiding place. According the info that Thatch gave us, Teach should be hiding in a rock cave by a waterfall.

I turn to Ace & his division."Alright men, first we're gonna find a stream, or a river. We'll follow that body of water, and we'll surely find Teach's hidey hole. Understood?"
"Understood M'lady Captain!"
I grin."Then lets go!"

We started walking around the greenery, and searched for a stream or a river, or something. I noticed that Kajun island had a lot of spicey red mushrooms around, and even stopped to pick a couple for research. The search for water took 20 minutes, and it wasn't long till I saw a river.

'Good, one step closer towards finding Teach.'

As we walked up the river, we had to hide a couple of times, as we saw some of Teach's crew members wandering around. I always snuck up on them, and quietly assassinated them all. We went around like that. Sneak, kill, sneak, kill, sneak, kill. It was easy.

"Hey, is that a waterfall I heard?"A crew member asks aloud

We all stomped. I told everyone to be quiet, and to listen. I closed my eyes, and definitely heard the splashing sounds of the waterfall.

"We're close."I announced.

We went faster, and found the waterfall. The waterfall wasn't too high. I'd say it was 6 meters high. Either way though, it did look stunning out here. I turn to the division, and quickly thought up a command.

"Alright, we'll only have about 1/5 of you guys to come in the cave. Once Marco & Jozu arrive, tell them to send 1/5 troops in. And remember that its captains orders."I commanded
"1/5? Why that amount?"Ace asked

"I have a prediction. Since Teach is a warlord, he would probably have cozied himself up with some people, and have gotten some connections with people, meaning he might have more than enough men to count. By adding 1/5 of the three divisions I sent, we should have about 20 men from division our division, Marco's division & Jozu's division."

"So that means..."
"Yes, in the end, we would have 60 men in the area. If we use our Math right, we can have 30 men doing two things, 15 of them would be blocking the enemies escape, while the other 15 would be keeping the path clear. Then, the rest of us can whip in, and grab Teach."

"Woah! M'lady Captain how did you come up with such a plan?"
I smirked."Before we left, I had gotten Marco to scope the area out. He reported back to me saying that there is only one way in & out. Also, Maths & Fractions."
The guys grinned."We all knew we could count on you!"
I blushed."Ehehehe thanks!"

Ace pov
'Awww look at her. Being all smart like that...so beautiful. Love my wife.'

Itami pov
And so we commenced with the plan.

Officially.

We had 30 men hide out around the cave, while the fest of us went in. Ace stuck by me as he said, and would always put on his 'protective husband' mode on when the cave made a noise or something. Every time he would mutter:

"Damn cave..I know you're messing with me...but it ain't working...."

It'd make me mentally giggle. He's such a dork, and he doesn't even know it. I sometimes wanna squeeze-hug him.

Then we heard a familiar laugh.

"So you finally found me, huh?"

(A/N:Next chapter out tomorrow! Love you all!)