7

During the lunch time, I have eaten a small yoghurt and a half of banana (another half has been stolen by JiMn, but I didn't really care, moreover, I was happy), because I was still full from the breakfast earlier.
Hobie, however, has been eating not so little. Where does he keep it all?!
Then, I almost fell asleep on the table, along with YoonGi.
NamJoon's busy with some book, J-Hope is eating grapes and feeding them to other guys.
Tae is scrolling through his phone.
Suga is napping, Jin eating.
JungKook is playing Pokémon on his Nintendo DSi, JiMin listening to music and bobbing his head to the rhythm.
In other words, everyone minds their own business.

✳✳✳

The day sped off and before I could even blink, school was over and I was heading out of the building, when someone shoved me brutally on a locker.

"What the f-" I hissed, but have been interrupted with a, as I assume, fist on my jaw. I felt dizzy for a second, but opened my eyes to be ready to defense myself in case of more fists flying to my body.

My eyes winded at a girl, standing in front of me.

She wanted to slap me, but I grabbed her hand harshly and pushed her away with a grunt.
"Bitch, what was that for?!" I shouted angrily.
"Ask your skanky self, whore!" She said. If she was a snake she would be spitting venom at the right moment, her eyes showed nothing, but hatred.

I had an urge to punch her, but I sent her to the ground with a kick on her left tibia. She stood up, sooner than I expected and straightened her uniform as if she had just tripped, not been kicked quite hard. I glared at her in shock and anger mixed altogether.

"I've seen everything, you shameless slut!" She squealed,

"I swear, one more baseless insult and your mother won't recognize you." I warned her and tried to push past her once again and proceed to exit school but she was surprisingly strong, even though she was definitely a few inches smaller than me. The girl pulled on my shirt, spinning me 180 degrees around and slapped me across my face with force,

"Listen up, BITCH, one mo-"
I cut her off by pulling her hair and shoving her to the wall. She stumbled and slipped down.
"Crazy motherfucker," I muttered,

I squatted in front of her, as she was holding her hair with tears forming in her almond-shaped eyes. If it was supposed to make me pity her, well... Not gonna happen.

"Listen up..." I gazed at her name tag "... Ki HyeonHee, one: I'm no slut, so stop slutshaming random people, two: you must have mistaken me with someone else, three: don't you dare touch me, and last, but not least: fuck off, because you try something like this one more time and your hair roots won't be the only thing hurting," I said with a blank face and smiled, making it sarcastic,
"You're still a whore, Mi Sesa..." she whispered.

I stood up and smiled at her pathetic person.

I turned away, but changed my mind and turned away to kick her in the guts, my right leg was going up in the air when
"ENOUGH, SESA," I heard my name being called and my foot rested on the ground again,
There he was - Park JiMin, leaning against a locker and watching the whole scene.

"THIS BITCH HERE ATTACKED ME UNREASONABLY, JIMIN,"
"I know, Sesa, I've seen it," he said and paced toward us.
He stood by HyeonHee and looked down at her.
She looked at him and he smiled. HyeonHee reached an arm out, towards him, hoping for help, expecting him to be her hero

but his smile faded into a disgusted frown. A wave of satisfaction covered me.

"Don't touch me, and more importantly - you touch Sesa again and I will reconsider my rule about not fighting girls." was what I expected him to say, like he did threaten a guy on the streets last summer, but he didn't say anything like that at all, all that escaped his plump lips was

"Sesa, Kaja." then reached for my hand and pulled me out of school, leaving HyeonHee behind.

"Park JiMin," I froze in place as we were in a safe distance away from school, "why didn't you intervene sooner?" I can't lie, I'm quite sad and disappointed, mad even. JiMin let that girl hurt me, he was a plain bystander, he had never done anything like that before. I have become used to him always defending me, even when I could sort everything out myself,

"Aish, I was suprised by her behaviour..."
"Wait, you know this scum?" I deadpanned.
He nodded, "I was shocked and then I thought, you'll make it yourself but I snapped out when I saw you would hurt her seriously and that'd cause you even more trouble... That'd be real screwed up, so I kinda got back to reality. I'm so sorry I haven't interrupted the scene earlier." His voice cracked "I'm really sorry," these voice rolled out JiMin's mouth in a whisper.

"I-I, okay... I- okay. Who was that girl anyway?!"

"That... That's complicated, it's not for me to tell you. I'm sorry." the boy said and ruffled his hair with his left hand. His right was still clasping mine.
I nodded, but still didn't understand anything. He knows Ki HyeonHee... And Ki HyeonHee hates me...

JiMin embraced me in a hug, suprising me, but I didn't protest in any way. It felt safe and warm. I rested my head on his shoulder, Please, don't let go, not yet.

It was a completely new situation to me. I had been getting into many fights before, but this time, it seemed different, worse. I didn't do anything wrong, yet I have been attacked and called names that can't possibly suit me. How would they? Who is she and why does she call me such names?
Ah-
A single tear rolled down my cheek.
I didn't know a little girl like this can cause so much physical and mental pain to another human being. I can't show any weakness. Why does it bug me so bad in the first place? I have been called names before and been fighting. What's that?

"Sesaya..." Jimin whispered my name, still holding me tight.
"JiMinie?" I muttered to him, trying to sound careless as if nothing happened.
"Y-your lip's bleeding."

🔴🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵