5

I woke up with a long stretch and a deep yawn. I looked at the alarm clock, expecting very early hour - the alarm hasn't rang yet.

I froze.

"Shit," I swore, falling off my bed. Why didn't my alarm ring?!
6:10 a.m.. My bus leaves at 6:35. Damn it.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom, washed myself, applied moisturizer, bb cream, dressed myself in my uniform, grabbed my school bag and run down the stairs and out of the building, remembering to lock the door afterwards.

I ran as fast as I could. Unfortunately, I got tired really fast and my lungs started to feel as if they were set on fire. Ah, why do I have to be so unfit, I need to start jog-

"YA, NO, MR DRIVER, PLEASE, WAIT FOR ME, PLEEEAAASEEEE!"

Holy smokes, my bus left.

And the person yelling wasn't me, it was TaeHyung, who always takes the same one as I do. He was chasing the bus until it sped off completely. Seoul bus drivers are cruel. But they are very punctual though.

I walked toward him, panting.

He looked devastated, hanging his head low.

I stood by him and rubbed his shoulder lightly, in a cheering manner.

"Oh, annyeong, Sesaya," he said with a sad smile.
"Ya, Kim TaeHyung, why the long face?" I asked, nudging his side with my elbow.
"I'm going to be late again. My parents are going to scold me so bad... Again!" he facepalmed himself childishly.
"Cheer up, TaeHyungie, we'll take the subway, we'll be late, but we may make it on the first period," I said and dragged him by his wrist towards the nearest subway station, which was about 300 meters away.

✳✳✳

"Uh... Tae?" I said looking at the subway plan, "You sure we're going in the right direction?"
"Yes. We just need to take the train number 5, and we'll be getting off near the Starbucks." He said with a grin.
"Um... Okay,"

The important thing when you live around Tae is to ensure and acknowledge. One time he made me get onto a completely wrong train, which led onto the suburbs of Seoul. We were like an hour late to the meet up with the rest of the guys. That's why you shouldn't trust TaeHyung so easily when it comes to public transportation.

✳✳✳

"So! How come you overslept again?" TaeHyung asked me playfully in a half-whisper.
We sat on a busy train, sandwiched between people. Not comfortable, AT ALL.
I pouted.

"Why do you all think I'm such a bad child?"
"Um let's see, you ditch classes, you're like always late, you swear, you roll your eyes at adults-"

"Okay, okay, I get it..!" I said and my pout deepened. "Why would you talk to me then if I'm a potential bad influence?" I crossed my arms over my chest, trying my best not to elbow anyone.

"Ah, don't get me wrong, you're awesome,"
I smiled for a moment, but then it faded into a frown; why am I like this? I should stop...

"Cutie..." TaeHyung poked my cheek. I shuddered at the sudden touch on my face.
My face got hot.
Dear God! Not again!

"And you?" I said, trying to get his attention away from my person.

"... what?"

"Why did you oversleep, you hypocrite?"

"Ay, I demand some respect!" He frowned at me and I grinned cheekily. "I... I was busy last night, okay?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Anime again?"
"That's not my fault, okay?! It just calls me and demands attention, I can't just abadon my friends like this?" He exploded hysterically in defence all of the sudden but still whisper-yelled instead of real-yelling. It's unacceptable to yell in a train like this, even weirdo TaeHyung follows these rules.
I bit my lip, preventing myself from chuckling madly. "Can you imagine your G-Dragon oppa releasing a new album and you being not able to listen to it for a while? That's horrible!", he ruffled his hair.
"Hey, don't get GD into your dirty businesses!"
"EXACTLY!" He pouted.

I patted his shoulder, smiling at this big kid.

Whatever, at least he's my company today. And I really like it.

🔴🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

Author's Note

"Sesa" actually means "princess", I think... I'm not quite sure. I might be wrong. Don't mind me...

If it doesn't, let's just pretend it does!