nineteen

CUTE AS FUCK JOSHLER

i woke up and i looked around. i then saw tyler and smiled. i watched him stir in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open.

"hey josh" he said with a content smile.

"hey tyler" he snuggled his head unto my neck and he suddenly moved and his hands shot up to his head.

"fuck! my head hurts like shit."

i giggled and got up. i walked to the bathroom and got 2 asparin and a cup of water and handed to tyler.

"thanks" he said taking both at the same time, then smiling at me and snuggling back into the bed.

•••

i was sat in the dining area of our dorm scrolling through tumblr and all the memes when tyler tapped my shoulder. i turned and looked at him.

"hey, u-uh, can we go to the park?" he looked nervous and he has his ukulele in his hand. i choose to ignore it and drive us to the park. when i get out i go and open his door. he grabs my hand and leads me towards our normal spot by the playground.

we were approaching our usual spot, but tyler kept walking.

"baby, where are y-"

he cut me off with a long-held 'shhhhh'.

i kept following him until we were about a mile into the forest. there was a little area that was gorgeous. tyler looked up at me from his ukulele and motioned for me to sit. i sat down on the ground directly in front of tyler. then he sat down criss-cross apple sauce.

he took a deep breath in and closed his eyes. he began strumming a light tune and swaging back and forth.

"this is my special place," tyler spoke while still strumming. "and i love to come here when i need to get away."

i nod so he knows im listening.

"and i've never shown anyone this spot before. i told myself that i never would show anyone, because it was our place..." i saw a faint shudder shoot through his frame and he squeezed his eyes shut. "me and blurryface, i mean."

"but i've been wanted to break away from him, and i found a way to do it. you."

me?

"so, i'm leaving all my comfort zones. i-i've never let anyone hear me sing. not even family." he smiled with his eyes still squeezed shut.

"i wrote this song, ab-bout y-you."

he began to strum an upbeat, fast tune. i fell in love with his voice the first word i heard.

after the song was finished, he opened his eyes and looks at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. i scoot over to him and pull him to my chest. he very quietly whispers something to me that i thought i'd never hear...

"i love you, josh"

i hesitate, making sure this isn't a dream. its not. he loves me. TYLER MOTHERFUCKING JOSEPH LOVES ME.

"i love you too, ty."

you can imagine the song to be whatever u want but i was imagining we dont belive whats on tv :)