one

okay so the beginning of this story is a lil rough bc ive never written a fic before, but my writing will get better i promise. ily all :) -kb
                                    •••
brendon violently shook me to wake me up. "josh! josh! someone stole our tv last night while we were asleep!" of course this made my eyes shoot open and i looked around frantically. then i saw our tv playing drake and josh and stared at brendon with an angry look. "hey dude i needed a way to get you up!" i glared at him. "fuck you bren".

brendon has been my best friend since kindergarten. if someone asked me to describe him, i'd say he's the biggest asshole i know, and has a fucking huge forehead, but hes always there for me.

dallon is my second longest friend. brendon and i met him in 6th grade and we've kinda stayed friends forever. he seems quiet, but everytime theres a party, hes the one thats shitfaced drunk after 30 minutes. but hes the fucking shit at cooking.

ryan is next. i met him freshman year of college. he is a sweet boy that is very interested in art. hes good at every type of art, photography, sculpting, drawing, painting, musical art, you name it. im pretty sure he has a big crush on brendon, but refuses to admit it.

remember how i said dallon is the one at the party thats shit-faced drunk? well take that, and multiply it by 1000000. thats pete. he throws all the parties, and im pretty sure hes a drug dealer too. he always has drugs and a giant wad of cash.

his boyfriend is patrick, which makes no sense to me. patrick is the sunshine boy, very innocent and normally talks all of us out of bad choices. him and pete are complete opposites, but i guess opposites attract.

then we have tyler. tyler is very popular, and not like everyone knows of him, he is friends with fucking everyone. he can play the piano and ukulele perfectly, he really lives a perfect life.

and finally, we have me. im josh. to save you some time, i am a gay sarcastic bitch that loves taco bell, cats, and playing the drums. oh, im also hella gay for tyler joseph.
                                       •••
and so it begins ;)