ten

FINALLY HAHAHAHAHA LOVE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT -KB

tyler and i had a good time at taco bell. when we got there, i ordered for both of us, while he found a seat. we ate in relative silence, but not awkward silence. it was comfortable silence.

but here comes the hard part.

"hey joshy?"

"hm?"

"where are we going?"

"you'll see.." i said with a smile.

tyler turned his head and looked out the window.

•••

after we walked quite aways, we reached the bench infront of the lake. i sat down onto it, and tyler sat next to me. he rested his head on my shoulder and i could hear his content breathing.

well, here we go...

"tyler, i have a question."

"hit me."

"will you be my boyfriend?" i blurted it out so quick my hands flew up to my mouth and covered it.

he got really close to my face and whispered,

"i've been waiting for you to ask me that."

and he leaned in and kissed me.

tyler joseph is kissing me. tyler motherfucking joseph is kissing me. HOLY SHIT.

i immediatly melted into the kiss and moved my mouth against his. our mouths fit together like a puzzle piece, it was perfect.

he pulled away quite breathless and looked me in the eyes.

"so is that a yes?" i said with a chuckle.

"yes, joshua dun. i will be your boyfriend." he smiled big and showed his teeth.

he rested his head back on my shoulder and we just stared at the lake for another hour.

again im rly bad at cute stuff rip