four

wattpad is stupid and the italics wouldnt work so the things that josh thinks and doesnt say outloud are underlined unless specified otherwise. vote and comment ily guys :)

even though i hate parties, here i am, sitting on a old ripped up couch, a red solo cup with a strange drink in it, and sweaty bodies dancing infront of me.

i sighed dramatically and took a sip of my drink. then out of no where someone sat so close to me they were almost on my lap. i looked over and saw none other than tyler, who seemed to be extremely intoxicated.

"heyyy josh!" he slurred on the word 'hey'. he was wearing black skinny jeans with a floral kimono and some black vans.

damn... he looks fucking good.

"oh u-uh, hey tyler." he looked at me with eyes that were unreadable.

"are you having fuuuuuuunnnnn?" i started to get really nervous and flustered as he got closer to my face. i needed an excuse to get out. "yeah, i am, but i have to... um... go and f-find pete! yeah, thats what i have to do. um i'll see you later."

wow that was smooth josh.

"oh okay! see ya later joshyyyy" he said with a big smile. i got up as quickly as possible and ran to the kitchen. first thing i saw was a guy holding a beer funnel, and a girl with the tube in her mouth. next thing i noticed, he was pouring straight vodka into the funnel, not beer.

"damn, she must be like 90 pounds... how the fuck can she drink that much" i think to myself. i am brought out of my thoughts by huge smoke cloud making my vision blurry. i look in that direction and see pete, gerard, dallon, and brendon all passing a joint and a bong around.

i turned around quickly and ran up the stairs. i wanted to get away from all the people. no, i needed to get away from all the people.

i reach for the door knob of gerard and tylers room, but right before i turn it, i hear moaning.

oh god...

i walk back downstairs and realize i am still sober. i look around and take in my surroundings.

sitting on the couch, i see gerard and some kid. i think his name is frank something. they seem to just be talking, but who knows what that will turn into. at the bottom of the stairs, i see brendon and ryan together. no, wait, they are making out...

"i knew it" i say silently. then i hear someone scream loudly, "patrick i called it! you owe me 5 bucks! i fucking knew brendon and ryan were gay for eachother!" i see pete waving his cup around. patrick was talking to dallon, and they both looked fairly uncomfortable at petes loud screaming.

then at the very far end of the room, i see tyler talking to the girl from the kitchen. she has beautiful blonde hair and bright blue eyes. she was gorgeous, other than the fact that im gay and she looked totally fucked up.

prolly from all the vodka she drank earlier. god that was a fucking ton.

i couldn't help but feel jealous looking at tyler and the girl. i want to just go over there and start kissing tyler so passionately and i bet you that would wipe that smug grin right off her damn face.

maybe i can do it, i mean, tyler looks REALLY drunk, so maybe he'll forget?

i curse myself for having this thought and turn around and find a room that i didnt hear anything in. luckily, my room had no one in it, and i fell onto my bed and rested my head on the pillow.

////
josh you should have done it