fifteen

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!
suicide mention// stay safe |-/

tyler poked my cheek.

"josh? joshy? are you awake?" he whispered in a baby voice. i fluttered my eyes open and smiled at him.

"i am now." i said with a chuckle.

"good." he lied his head back down on my chest and looked up at the sky. it was a pretty shade of orange and yellows fading into blue.

"i didn't really tell you everything last night." tyler randomly said. i was confused, so i sat up and looked at him.

"remember that one night when i woke up, and was freaking out because of something..  or should i say someone..."

"how could i forget."

"well, i was scared of a guy. um, h-hes.. n-not real. hes a big guy with a shadow-like figure and red eyes. i call him blurryface, because all of his features are blurry, i guess. but he tells me what to do, and hes always right. he tells me how worthless i am and how to deal with it. he's the one whole told me
to kill myself to get away from my ex, and the one who told me i deserved to get beat because i couldn't even kill myself." a tear rolled down his cheek.

"tyler, its okay. i promise i will protect you with everything that i can." he looked up at me, and his eyes were unreadable.

"but what if thats not enough?" he squeezed his eyes shut and clentched his fists.

"then he'll have to go through me first." i engulfed him into a hug and squeezed him tight. tyler sniffled a little and smiled weakily.

"thank you. for everything. i'm so lucky to have you."

"i'm lucky to have you too, ty." i said with a smile. "we should probably head back, its already 11:30."

we packed the blankets and pillows into the backseat and started the drive back to our dorm.

sorry for the sad chapters lol, i have an idea for a happy one soon :))))