seventeen

remember how i said that i switched rooms with ryan? well theres times when i really love that we did that. like now, when he has me pushed up against the headboard, stradling my hips, and sliding his tounge around in my mouth. he reached his hands up into my hair and played with some of the curly strands. tyler let out a low, breathy moan and right as i was about to move to his neck, brendon and pete burst into the room.

"hey josh i'm having a par-HOLY SHIT!" pete yelled.

tyler jumped off my lap and stood up and i just stared at pete and brendon. tyler had a blush on every single part of his face and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"this is fucking gold." brendon said doubling over because hes laughing so hard.

"ever heard of privacy?" i yelled back.

"ever heard of locking the door?" pete retaliated. i got up and pushed them out. i slammed the door and looked at tyler. he looked even more horrified than i felt.

"u-uh, im sorry..." i said really awkwardly.

"i feel like we're never going to live that down." he said with a chuckle.

"prolly not." i said blushing.

"well, where were we?" tyler said with a smirk. i walked over to him and continued what we started.

i thought this was funny tbh