eight

short filler chapter with second hand embarrasment bc i dont know what to write

ever since me and tyler went on that 'date', we've been inseperable. the only times we aren't together are when we sleep and during class.

since the party, we have two new relationships. brendon and ryan, and gerard and frank.

hopefully three...

brendon, ryan, gerard, frank, dallon, pete, patrick, tyler, and i are all sitting in the living room area of our dorm. ryan is sitting on brendon's lap on the love seat, and gerard and frank are next to them holding hands. dallon is sitting in a bean bag chair in the middle of the room, sprawled all over it dramatically. pete has his hand on patricks knee, and theh are sharing a reclined chair. i'm sitting on the couch, while tylers head is in my lap, playing with his hair. dallon sat up and looked around.

"hey patrick, have you and pete had sex yet?"

patricks pupils blew so big, and a dark crimson blush came across his face. pete was just smirking at him.

"i-i-, u-uh, n-n-no? no no no n-no! i u-uh"

frank busted out laughing at patricks response and he got defensive.

"why the hell you laughing frank? you and gerard probably already had sex and you've been dating for a month!"

frank was about to say something when gerard stepped in. 

"well, you're not wrong..."

i could feel tyler giggling underneath me, and dallon was full on crying.

"okay ladies, i was just joking" dallon said when he recovererd from his laughing fit. frank and patrick both had dark blushes and pete and gerard were smirking.

HAHAHAHAHA DALLON IS ME