sixteen

okay theres a new pov but the rest of the story will have just josh :)))

we got back to the dorm around 1. when we walked in, everyone was sitting in the living room watching tv. tyler held the duvets and i had the pillows, and brendon gave me a smirk. patrick and frank helped tyler with the duvets, and ryan grabbed the pillows from me and followed them upstairs. i walked over to a bean bag chair and plopped down.

"so?" brendon said, raising an eyebrow.

"did you guys have sex?!" gerard asked, too enthusiastically in my opinion.

"nothing happened, we just kinda cuddled and stuff." i said, and a tiny smile coming to my face as i thought about last night.

brendon threw his bag of chips at my head and i turned and looked at him.

"boo, you whore."

"did you just quote mean girls?" dallon asked with a confused look.

"fuck yeah, i did." brendon winked.

"don't do that again" pete said with a scoff.

i rolled my eyes and stared at the tv. i wonder why frank, ryan, and patrick wanted to go upstairs with tyler...

•••

TYLER POV ( BET U DIDNT EXPECT THAT ;) )

i am pushed into gerards room by frank, ryan, and patrick. next i am bombarded with questions.

"did you guys have sex?"

"where were you?"

"was it good?"

i pushed them off of me and took a breath in. "okay first off, we didn't have sex. second of all, we were in the woods. he took me stargazing, and i guess we kinda fell asleep."

"yeah, fell asleep" ryan said, putting air quotes around the 'fell asleep' part.

"yes, we fell asleep."

pat and frank simultaneously said 'awwwwhhhhs' and ryan smiled at me.

"you know what, we're all bottoms." i said with a giggle.

"i guess your right." frank giggled back.

"we're like the real housewives of the gay guys" ryan said and we all busted out laughing.

"well, maybe we should go back downstairs before all the the tops get cranky" pat said with a wink.

we all walked downstairs and met up with our boyfriends. except for dallon, i feel bad for him. hes the only one who doesn't have a partner. maybe i'll get josh to help me hook him up with someone.

;)))))))) b ready dal pal