two

this story is still starting off slow i am supes sorry but ya know its whatever... ily guys -kb       
----------------------------------------
i lazily pulled myself out of bed and looked at my phone. it was monday, november 7. i had 2 classes today, art history and music. art history is a cool class because i have it with ryan, dallon, and tyler. ah yes, tyler. that class consists of me constantly doodling tyler into my notebook. he sits right infront of me.

i walked down the 2 flights of stairs to the kitchen, where i saw a large stack of pancakes. i assumed dallon made them. i grabbed two and walked to the table where pete, patrick, gerard, and ryan sat.

"hey josh!" patrick greeted cheerily. i nodded my head and sat down. pete looked up from his pancakes and smiled. "guys, im throwing a party here tonight... after classes  will you guys help me set up?" i nodded and everyone else said yes as well. "great! see you all tonight." pete smirked as he walked away. i picked up my plate and put it into the sink. i then went upstairs to take a shower. i sighed loudly, because i was not looking forward to petes party.
-----------------------------------------
hehe petes havin a party ;))))) would this be too early to put joshler in bc i feel it would but we'll see :))))))))