Chapter 27 (Final chapter)

6 months later

To my beloved wife:

It feels weird now to be back to writing but I guess this is my way to express my feelings. Watching you sleeping next to me while I write this makes me realize about how lucky I am. As I told you thousands of times, one of my biggest fears was to lose you and yours was to give Acker the life you got when you were a teenager.

I haven't loved anyone the way I love you. Now that I know what is to be without you it makes me realize how much you mean to me and I think I love you even more, if that's possible. You've been always there by my side, in my best and in my worst moments. You've teach me how to love someone, how to appreciate what really matters to me. And the most important thing: Acker, our weakness.

I have to say that I'm so proud of us, of the little family we've created, especially now that Acker is going to have a brother. Well and a cousin...I still don't know how he's going to deal with the two of them but I guess he likes to be the old one to take care of him.

You need to know something: I've promised you that I'm always going to be here for you, to care and to protect you and that's what I am going to do. I know it's hard to get used to the fact that an unknown person is in your life but I'm sure your dad appreciates you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

I don't know what it is but there's something in you that drives me crazy, the way you look at me, the way you kiss me, everything about you.

I'm always going to be invaded, invaded by you.

Ed.

The end

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for everyone who has read, voted and comented this book. It means a lot to me, I would have never imagined that this book would reack 5k! Thank you sooo much <3 The comments were lovely, all of them!! 

Also a BIG THANK YOU to my best friend Jorien (@jorienszkudlarski) for helping me with the ideas, to connect everything, you rock <3 And a special thank you to @genesheeran for your support, illusion and ideas <3 

DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER FANFIC DARK TIMES