Chapter 1

' 5th January 2014

I miss you. I can't stop thinking about you. Specially these past weeks, it has been the worst time of my life. Christmas isn't the same without you. I miss your excitement to the previous days to Christmas when we used to decorate the tree and the whole house. I remember damning the garlands when they constantly fell on the floor and your giggles when you asked me to place them again-'

March 2014

'Mummy...' I hear my son calling me from his bedroom 'Mummy...' louder this time. I place the letter inside one of the drawers, wipe a few tears and go to his bedroom before my son starts crying.

'What's up my little boy? Why are you awake? It is still so early in the morning...' I pick him up and plant a kiss on his forehead. I take him to the bathroom to piss and then we go downstairs to the kitchen. I prepare his breakfast and then while I observe him drinking slowly his glass of milk and eating a few cookies I start to daydream and can't help but remember Christmas of two years ago.

***

'Damn, why can't them stay in their place?? Is it necessary to have them?'

'Ed, stop complaining, it is Christmas, we need to decorate the house and these garlands are beautiful.'

'Okay but it is the last time I place them' he took the garland from the floor, put it around my neck and taking it by the end, I got closer to him, so he could kiss my lips a few times. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' I giggled and once he had placed the garland, I took his hand to say 'C'Mon love, we need to buy presents now that Acker is with his grandma.'

***

'Acker, do you want to go to that new park? Then we can go to visit granny Imogen, do you want to?' I ask him while choosing his clothes and then I help him to get dressed.

He just nodds. 'Is daddy coming with us?' he asks me with a soft voice.

'Sweetheart, I already told you. Daddy can't be with us because he is living in another city far away from here.' I answer him while brushing his ginger and quite long hair for a five years old child.

'But I want to see him. I want to see him.' He frowns and cross his arms, upset.

'Acker, you know that,that isn't possible today, but I promise you will see him soon, okay?'

I let him to take his favorite toy lorry to go to the park and put on his coat. Thanks God there are some friends of Acker so he can play and be distracted and also am I, talking to their mums.

After few hours there, we head to the car to visit Acker's granny, Imogen, my ex mother-in-law, although is like my mother. I call her before I start the car to know if she is going to be there today. She even offers me to have lunch with them. When we get there, Acker runs towards his grandpa and my heart stops beating for a second. I realize is the first time I go there since Ed and I broke up. Imogen stayed at our home the first weeks after that, to help me and support me. The first thing I see is a photograph, where I can see Ed with his parents and his brother, I stare at it for a moment before Imogen realizes.

'Oh, I am sorry dear. I tried to take all the pictures off before you both get here but I forgot about this one...'

'Is okay really. Thank you for doing that, it is so kind of you.' I kiss her left cheek and give her a warm hug.

_____________________________

Hello everyone!!! Well as you can see here is another fanfic. I really wanted to write a story like this. Hope you like it. Please if you READ this VOTE AND COMMENT. it is very important to me to know what do you think. For those asking, Ed isn't famous in this fanfic.Thank you for your support. Marie.

Invaded by you (Ed Sheeran)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara