Chapter 7 (+18)

WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT.

_____________________

After locking the door, he put me against a wall and I placed my hands on his lower back to have his body just against mine. The tip of his tongue went from my lower lip, jawline and neck, I could feel his lips sucking and biting the skin of my neck. My fingers run all over his biceps, almost pounding my nails on it. Then they travelled to the hem of his T-Shirt and Ed helped me to take the T-Shirt off, doing the same with my blouse, almost ripping it. He also unzipped my jeans and took them off away. We both were anxious to feel each other.

Once Ed was on his knees, he started kissing my inner thighs and my hands were directly to his hair. He loved teasing me like that. Then his lips met mine again and his tongue looked for mine. His index started playing with my most private part, it felt so good that I couldn’t stop gasping and moaning against his lips.  

‘Look at me’ he told me while his fingertips came into contact with the skin of my sex. I tried to do my best, but sometimes it was just impossible. His fingers increased the movements around my clit, rubbing it with the thumb.

He picked me up and took me to bed, taking off after his jeans and boxers. He introduced just the tip a few times just for teasing and I knew he loved that, he loved feel it so warm against his member. At the same time he was getting closer to my body, I could feel him going deeper. I gasped in pleasure, after more than a month, I experimented the familiarity feeling. I enclosed his lower back with my legs and his neck with my arms.

Both of our bodies moved in a perfect synchrony, with every thrust he gave me, I moaned louder and louder against his ear, which made him to increase the movements, doing it faster, harder and deeper.

-

I remember being disoriented just right when I woke up. I saw all the clothes lying on the floor and the sound of the shower, Ed was getting a shower. Fuck. Ed. The worst part of it was that I remembered everything, I was completely conscious about what was happening last night. But right now I was so confused. I didn’t want that. I didn’t want to get hurt again because I knew I wouldn’t handle it anymore. I’ve been trying to be strong during a month and I had fucked up everything, the progress I’ve done is all fucked up.

‘I know this is the silliest thing someone has ever told you, but please, tell me that we hadn’t sex last night.’ I said with a weak voice, once he was out of the bathroom.

‘Yep. We had. Why do you look so worried?’ he asked me while drying his hair with the towel, making it a mess.

‘Excuse me!? Why????? This isn’t right!! Because we are not together!! We can’t be together!!’

‘It seemed you enjoyed it, you know, moaning my name. Plus now I have some beautiful scars on my back’

‘Oh my god Edward!!!’

‘Yeah just like that!! But I thought this was our reconciliation.’

‘What?? No!! We aren’t getting back together. I was drunk, you were drunk. Nothing of this should happened.’ I said while putting my clothes on. ‘I have to go’

‘Oh, now I see. You are now the type of chick who likes to fuck the guys and then pretend that nothing happened.’

Plash. In my heart. Plash. In his face. My left hand smacked his right cheek echoing all over the room. He just stayed in the same position, without saying anything and I walked toward the door.

‘Don’t you fucking dare to talk to me again and remember WHO started this first.’

**

I know Candice is right, it’s time to move forward. Sometimes we are afraid of moving forward because we don’t really affront that is time to forget the feelings, to forget that the person that was your everything is now nothing. It is hard to say goodbye but sometimes is the best, of course I know I will never forget Ed but I need to forget the feelings about him. He can’t mess around with me like that.

__________

For those who don't know: sorry for this short chapter I'm quite busy packing everything to go back to Spain. I've got big plans for this fanfic.

if you read PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

Marie