Chapter 15

**

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse

It was the tenth time we had met. The first was at a party at Candice's place and to be honest it wasn't the best way to meet, we barely talked, he seemed to be busy with another blonde and smoking pot. He was the definition of apathetic, jerk, kind of stupid but cute. Not my type though.

I was slightly drunk and that must be the reason why I went to talk to him. That time we were in a pub and after graving a beer I decided to go outside to get some fresh air and text a friend. That's when I saw him, smoking again, on his own and with a bottle of what it seemed water.

'You want some or are you a fusspot?' he asked me handing me the joint.

'Not really my thing, thanks. I'm more of this and Cosmopolitans.'

'Check this.' He handed me this time the bottle of water.

' That's water.'

'Are you sure?' I took a sip and a bitter liquid ran all over my throat, burning it all and almost spitting it out.

'This is fucking disgusting.'

'High-class chick.'

'Excuse me? How you dare to judge me without knowing me?'

'I'm sorry diva.' He teased. 'Let's get inside, it just started raining. Maybe I'll get you a Cosmopolitan as an apologise.'

Before I could answer, he was behind me with his hands were on my lower back taking me inside the pub again. We went to the bar and he ordered a Cosmopolitan. I whisper in his ear a 'Thank you' to make me sure he would listen to it and we both went back with the group of friends. He sat next to me and while I was drinking the Cosmopolitan, he was drinking whatever the hell he had on that bottle of water but we didn't say a word at all. Worst awkward moment ever. I was about to go to the toilet and escape of that awkward moment when he got closer to me and with one of his hands gripped me by the chin and started kissing me so slowly all the time during the kiss, like trying to enjoy every single second of it. All our friends were freaking out, cheering, and so was I, I couldn't ever imagine he was going to kiss me.

'We should go somewhere else. I need to get out of here.'

'I suggest to go to my place.'

'I like that.' He grabbed my hand and I just let Ed to take control of the situation.

'Rubber, rubber my friend.' said Jason while we were talking to get out of the pub.

To be honest I didn't know what I was doing. When it came to the alcohol I was so brave that I didn't care about anything and couldn't see the consequences of the next day. The only thing I knew is that he was addictive. I wanted to kiss him again.

When we got to my place the first thing I did was throwing my heels somewhere in the living room, they were killing me. We went to the sofa and he started to kiss me but this time much more passionate than no one had ever done. In a few seconds my blouse was on the other side of the room and so was his tee and jeans.