Chapter 9

Ed’s POV

It is Saturday. I hate Saturdays. I hate weekends. When you are a normal person, you’re craving for the weekend to come, but not in my case, because that means no work and no work means staying at home alone. This weekend is different, though. Having Acker at home makes things easier, it’s like time flies when I’m with him. I am taking him to see his grandparents.

I let him bringing his new set of Lego. Normally, I use to go there on Sundays but tomorrow Karlie is coming to pick Acker up. Talking about her, I don’t really know what she thinks of the letters and it’s killing me. She has thanked me for the flowers, which I consider is a good start but I was expecting something different. I started writing those letters to show her how much I miss her and need her. I wanted to give her a different perspective of us and it helps me, it’s like an auto-therapy, fuck psychologist and their nosy questions.

We just had lunch when I heard a car coming and parking in front of the house of my parents. It must be Matthew, he’s practically all the time over here, asking stupid questions about the wedding, I know he is nervous, I was too. Our dad has given us the best advice “Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life”.  Next thing I heard is a female voice and I recognise it immediately. Karlie. Acker runs towards her and I stay in the same position but my face is even more pale than I am. While I heard Acker insisting the woman that one day was my everything, my dad encourage me to talk to her by patting on my shoulder.

‘Mum, don’t you want to see daddy?’

‘Yeah, don’t you want to see me?’ I say, making an appareance on the hall. I can see the surprise in her look and also pain. She looks stunning. That blouse, unbuttoned at the beginning, so transparent, letting me see the color of her bra.

I can see the pain in her eyes. This feels really weird. So familiar but at the same time, she’s like a stranger to me now. I know absolutely everything about this stranger. She’s not the same Karlie I’ve met. The one with the bright smile.

‘Of course’ I open my arms while I see her smiling falsely. I can instantely smell her scent, coconut. I can feel her body’s temperature. I’m hard. Is not anything she has done or said, is just me. Every time I see her, my body reacts. Is just a few seconds, I can’t help it but take my hands to her butt when I can listen to her, whispering something like this ‘Get your dirty paws out of my ass’.

I know she’s thinking about something, she looks worried. I tell my parents to take out Acker so we can talk in a proper way.

‘Ed...I think it is time for Acker to know that we aren’t going to come back together...I don’t want to pretend anymore, I don’t want to play to this game anymore...’ and my heart just sinks to my feet as soon as I hear that. I wasn’t expecting that.

Karlie’s POV

‘Acker, it’s time to have dinner, c’mon love’ I take his bathrobe and pick him up from the bathtub, drying his skin and applying later bodymilk, I take some and put above my lips, trying to do a moustache in an attempt of making him laugh.

One hour after I send Acker to go to sleep, my room’s door is opened and I can see Acker’s little body and again with red eyes and some tears.

‘What’s wrong babe?’

‘Can I sleep with you tonight mummy?? I had a nightmare’ he runs towards me and hugs me.

‘Of course dear. But let’s make you first a hot glass of milk okay?’ I go downstairs with him and prepare the glass of milk. In a few minutes he falls sleep again in my bed, next to me, while I stroke his hair repeatedly. I take Acker to school and attend to some interviews to work as a receptionist in an hotel.

When I pick him up is pouring down. Thanks God I’ve decided to go with the car. While Acker is sitting in the living room doing his homework I am in the sofa, daydreaming.

***

I was so worried for Ed. It was 5pm and he wasn’t still at home. He normally left from work at 4pm. It was pouring down. His phone was charging in our room. There was no way I could contact with him. The door’s bell rang and I found Ed completely soaked. I’ve never seen Ed like that.

‘Oh my God…I was so worried for you. Are you okay honey??’ I huged him without caring about getting wet. ‘Come here.‘ I took his hand and went upstairs to our room.

‘I’m sorry babe I couldn’t call you. The car wasn’t working so I had to come walking.’ He told me while I gave him some towels and started to drying his hair. I loved doing that. ‘I’ve never been so wet in my life. I need help with the jeans, they are completely stuck to my skin.’

I smiled and playful, unzipped his jeans and the belt and my hands travelled with difficulty between his jeans and his skin. I looked him in the eyes, he was only on his boxers and I was on my knees in front of him. I placed a kiss on his thigh and then placed another one on his male member, above the boxers, making him shiver.

Once we were again face to face, he whispers in my ear while squeezing my ass ‘I want you to be wet as well. Let’s take a bath together.’ We walked together to the bathtub and he helped to take my pyjama off, founding out that I was wearing no bra. After filling the bathtub with hot water and lot of foam, he entered first letting an space between his legs for me. His chest was against my back and his hands started to stroke my neck, breast, going down over my navel. My fingertips squeezed the skin on his arms when one of his fingers was inside me. It felt so weird because of the water but comfortable and pleasant. Without warning, he introduced a second finger and started  low but deep move inside me. Every time he was going faster and deeper, rubbing the skin that covers my clit, making me moan in pleasure. I closed my eyes, knowing that I would come soon, I could hear the sound of the water because of Ed’s movements. After I came, I rest for a moment, trying to controlmy breath. The next thing I remember is me being on top of him, with his dick inside me. This time it was me who had the control. I put my arms around his neck to help me with the movements. My body alternated circular movements of my hips with the going up and down. I knew that he was about to come because he grabbed my hips, pounding his short nails against my skin and making the movements more intense and going faster, till he came inside of me. Finally we decided to take a shower together, moment in which he turn  me around, facing me and kissing me again.

‘Don’t take those birth control pills...’ he whispered against my ear, while the water was running all over our bodies.

‘What...?’

___

Hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote! <3