Chapter 29//A Surprise?

~•~•~•~•~
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this soundtrack? I mean, who doesn't love it? I just had to use it 'cause, why not? XD And if any of you know the name of this song, that's a hint *wink*. Hope you enjoy!
~Kitty
~•~•~•~•~

~•Laurance's POV•~

I've been waiting so long for this moment. I know, it's not happening yet. I'm planning on asking Aph something after Levin and Malachi bring her to the plaza. Yes, I just called her Aph. I like it better than Aphmau. Anyway, I just hope she'll say yes to my question. For else, my life would not be the same.

~•Aphmau's POV•~

"Mooom! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" (Frozen reference? Eh?) screamed Levin as he literally jumped on top of my bed, forcing me to wake up.

"Ugh, morning Levin!" I said.

"Mommy! Come on! Me and brother Makachi have something for you!" He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me out of bed. "Oh, wait! Before you see it, dress into something nice! Tehe!"

"Um, okay." Levin left giggling so I locked the door and changed from my nightgown into my purple dress with a pink flower crown and flats. "I'm ready!" I called outside my door. Levin found me and smiled. I saw Malachi behind hi on the break of laghter. Levin ran downstairs with my hand until he reached the kitchen. On the table Levin and Malachi had made breakfast for me! The table has a cloth under it and the table was set very fancy-like. The food looked really good, too.

"We made breakfast for you, mom!" Malachi said, pulling out a chair for me. I sat down in the chair and he pushed my chair in for me.

"Wow, this looks amazing! What's the occasion?" I asked. Levin and Malachi grinned at each other.

"Ohh, nothin'!" Malachi answered.

"And this totally wasn't planned by dad— I mean Laur—" before Levin could finish the sentence, Malachi slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Levin was just saying that Laurance...uh...totally isn't dead! Yeah, normally he would be here but–" I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? No he wouldn't...now he's normally on guard patrol....what's are you two hiding?"

"Uh, we'll show you after breakfast!" And with that, we began eating.

After breakfast, Levin and Malachi went downstairs to talk about something. I swear, something was going on and they weren't telling me. They returned giggling. Levin took my arm again.

"Mommy! We need to take you to the plaza!"

"The plaza?" I repeated, "why?"

"You'll see, mom!" Malachi said.

Levin and Malachi ran out of the house, grabbing both of my hands, and took me to the plaza.

And there awaited the biggest surprise of my life.