Chapter 3: Confession?

---Aphmau's POV---
It's been a week sense I left my village. Ever sense my first day, I haven't been able to see Laurence in my dreams. But I've grown stronger. It turned autumn yesterday. The day's grew colder as I lived in O'khasis. Today is day 7.

Let's see....93 more days for mine and Zane's wedding?

I was once again in my room. Suddenly someone opened my door. It was just Garroth.

"Hey, Aphmau. How have you been doing?" He asked.

"Not good....as always." I said. He sat next to me.

"Hey, Zane sent me up here to tell you to meet him by the gates. He wants to walk with you." He said. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"I don't know what to do Garroth. I don't want to marry Zane!" I said.

"Shh, that's a long way away. Hmm, 93 days? You shouldn't worry yet. It will be alright for now." Said Garroth.

"I-I know." I sighed, "Fine, I'll meet him." I walked out my room and then out of the castle. I met Zane at the gates and he smiled.

"Ah, good afternoon Aph! So, ready to walk?" He asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said sarcastically.

"Good then." He said. He began to walk. The forests were very nice in O'khasis. The golden leaves shined beautifully in the sun, reveling it's colors. I sighed.

"Hmm....can you sing for me? I haven't herd your singing voice yet. I bet it's beautiful as you are." He said.

"A-Alright." I said. Then I began to sing:

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as i stand in the desert
I'm holding you closer then most 'Cause you are my heaven

"Hm, very lovely. Is that the full song?" He asked.

"I never learned the rest." I said.

XxTimeSkipxX

Once again, I hid up in my room. Me and Zane had just gotten back. My mom would sing me that song that I just sang. I never got the rest of it though. I'll probably learn it from her some time. Suddenly, I herd yelling from the castle downstairs. It sounded something like:

"This isn't fair! Our daughter deserves a good husband!" This sound like my dad. What were they arguing about

"Oh, so you think I'll make a bad husband for Aphmau? And you ague with me? Hm, sounds like you're digging your grave, old man." This sound like Zane. Oh no...my dad was arguing about me and Zane!?

"Why would you lie to her though!? I though you loved her!!" This sound like my mom. My mom and dad!? And....lie about what? I opened my door slightly to look outside.

"Hm, very well, you did this to yourselves. GUARDS! Take these two to the dungeon. I'll deal with them later." Said Zane.

"M-Mom...Dad..." I said to myself. Was Zane going to hurt my parents!? If so, I cant do anything about it. Zane would just hurt me and make me listen.

"Please no! We need to--" started my Dad. But they were taken away to the dungeon. Zane was going to execute then wasn't he....that's what Zane does! I saw him do stuff like that before! I began to cry and shut the door.

Mom....dad...please don't leave me!

I glanced over at my window. It was night. I slowly crawled into my bed and went off to sleep.
Next thing I know, I open my eyes again. I was in that dream again!! I smiled for a second but then realized that both my parent's lives were close to ending. I got up and walked into the forest again. I went to that same waterfall that I went to the last time I came and sat down. I cried into my arms about my parents, Zane, Laurence, life.

"Aphmau! It's you again!" I herd him say. Yep, Laurence. I didn't move. I continued to cry. "A-Are you okay?" I could hear his footsteps coming closer. Then he sat next to me.

"Laurence... Zane might execute my parents! I caught them arguing about me and stuff I didn't understand! Then Zane sent them into the dungeons. But before that he... He said "Your digging your own graves". S-So...." I said between tears.

"A-Aphmau.....no....this is horrible! I-I....I'm so sorry." He said, "But the good thing is that we have each other."

"I know...but what if this is just a dream that seems real? How are we even able to do this?" I asked. Then I shivered. Even though this might be a dream, I still felt the cold air of Fall. My teeth began to chatter too. Then I felt I sudden warmth, Laurence wrapped part of his scarf around my neck. He pulled me closer. (Just like the cover :P)

"S-Sorry. You looked cold." He said. He blushed, then I blushed.

"Uh, n-no its f-fine." I said. I hesitated, then I allowed my head to rest on his shoulder. He put an arm around me. I wiped my nose from crying. But the tears stopped suddenly. I felt safe.

"Want me to sing? Kind of how I use to w-when we were little?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

(Song at the top)
She lost her brother a month ago
His picture on the wall,
And it reminds me, when she brings me coffee... her smile
I wish I could be with her
Till the last day
She said, she gave all her love to me
We dreamed of a new life
Some place to be at peace
But things changed and suddenly,
I lost my dreams

In this disaster
I'm crying
Missing my lover
I don't have the power
On my side forever
Oh where is my lover
I got no power
I'm standing alone, No way

Calling out your name

"Wow...why d-did you sing a song like that?" I asked.

"B-Because... I-I....Aphmau.... I l-love you." He said nervously. I felt my heart drop and my eyes widened. I quickly looked up at him.

"Y-Y-You do!?" I asked.

"Y-Yes Aphmau. For so long, I've hidden my feelings for you. I....didn't know what to say or do... So--" I didn't let him finish. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He kissed back.

Next thing I know...I'm awake